Hide "Ships From China" Option

vaskobgn

Hello friends. Thanks to Mar i found this thread. I saw that on WOO version u have the option visible on the product page for attributes. That is very nice, but I using the original plugin. I read all comments in this thread, but i cant find the solution for original plugin. Yes, i`ve read that i can rename make ships from china look like ships from nearest warehouse, but i want the first version. So please help me.. how can i hide ships from attributes option from product page, because if on woo this can happen i want it on the original plugin, because it will be really help me alot!

Kind Regards,
Vasko

Mar

Hello friends. Thanks to Mar i found this thread. I saw that on WOO version u have the option visible on the product page for attributes. That is very nice, but I using the original plugin. I read all comments in this thread, but i cant find the solution for original plugin. Yes, i`ve read that i can rename make ships from china look like ships from nearest warehouse, but i want the first version. So please help me.. how can i hide ships from attributes option from product page, because if on woo this can happen i want it on the original plugin, because it will be really help me alot!

Kind Regards,
Vasko
There is a lot of confusion in this "Ship from" thing. I think what Yaros mean in his statement "it will not break the connection" (in this thread) is when the Visible on product page check box is not checked. But checked or not checked, when Ship from is one of the attributes, you can rename it but it is always visible on the front page. So don't believe that on woo it can happen.

vaskobgn

I think i am understand now.
At the moment i completely hide ships from, but that means i deleted attributes which start some problems for me. Yesterday for example i try to make test purchase for myself and payed with a card.

The system choose ships from USA by default when I try to fulfill the order..is that because of the problems i made when i delete all the attributes?

What is your advice- if most of my items will be shipped from China i need to let ships from china(rename it to ships from Nearest warehouse) as only shipping options and only manual change that when i need to ship from usa? Is that my best option?

And also..when I am already delete all ships from attributes what is my best option here? TO delete products and add them again or just create ships from option and name it Nearest warehouse - but if i choose that where is the guarantee that I fulfill an order it will chose in ali ships from China by default?

I know the questions are too much, but this forum is my best option. :)

Mar

What is your advice- if most of my items will be shipped from China i need to let ships from china(rename it to ships from Nearest warehouse) as only shipping options and only manual change that when i need to ship from usa? Is that my best option?
The question is so confusing. The Ship from attribute is for customers to choose, not you. The customer will choose which ware house the product come from, and you cannot manually change it since every warehouse location has different price.
And also..when I am already delete all ships from attributes what is my best option here? TO delete products and add them again or just create ships from option and name it Nearest warehouse - but if i choose that where is the guarantee that I fulfill an order it will chose in ali ships from China by default?
If you have deleted attributes and variations, you reset it. The default ship from China is when there is no Ship from attribute, if there is, there is no default. the customer, not you has to select one. I never have this issue because I leave attributes and variations alone. I don't want to complicate and make something out of nothing.

1588428725252.png

vaskobgn

For product reset I understand and maybe i will try it, but i want to ask one more thing..
How can I see that product have default shipping which is not from attribute?

Also I just look at buyitcarl - site which u advertises in your youtube channel and in blog articles. So in buyitcarl it looks exactly the way i want it... Minimalistic without the option to choose ships from. So if buyitcarl which you advertise can.. why i cant?

And one more time thanks for the precious help u gave me. I just think I need little more. :(
Screenshot_20200502_184410_com.android.chrome.jpg

Mar

For product reset I understand and maybe i will try it, but i want to ask one more thing..
How can I see that product have default shipping which is not from attribute?
If a product don't have Ship from attribute, there is no Ship from in the front end, that is the default from China you are looking.
Also I just look at buyitcarl - site which u advertises in your youtube channel and in blog articles. So in buyitcarl it looks exactly the way i want it... Minimalistic without the option to choose ships from. So if buyitcarl which you advertise can.. why i cant?
That is an example of a product that has no Ship from attribute and the product is default from China warehouse. By the way, do you mean I advertise the website? which youtube channel is that?

vaskobgn

I was looking at alidropship channel i think, but i'm not 100% sure. Thanks alot. I will try few more things. I believe what you say, but yesterday when i tested clip bag sealer... I was removed the shipping attributes, but it still choses usa by default. Its really strange, because all of the other products i tested workes proper.

cebul

I agree this whole ships from thing should be handled better in alidropship woo. I have been searching all morning for a solution to this. One post says add CSS ... but what do we add.

I really hope Alidropship sort out a solution to this to be able to hide it.

chris37

I agree this whole ships from thing should be handled better in alidropship woo. I have been searching all morning for a solution to this. One post says add CSS ... but what do we add.

I really hope Alidropship sort out a solution to this to be able to hide it.
The solution and the reason for not to do it is in this forum.

It has be anwsered multiple time

chris37

Yes I can read and not an acceptable solution I'm affraid.
Is not a permanent solution anyway...

You must choose or automatically synchronise with aliexpress or you create manual the product and you manager everything manual.

cebul

Thanks for your smart quip. The way Alidropship and woo splits variations is a nightmare. If you can't be bothered writing to help, why bother replying at all. Two well-known members who waste their time making smart comments but can't be bothered to actually help. What kind people you both are.

chris37

The way Alidropship and woo splits variations is a nightmare
Not is not,

If you can not do it, doesn't mean everybody find difficulties .

This forum have anwser multible time how to do it ,

Try your special ability to use the Search bar ;)

If you can't be bothered writing to help, why bother replying at all.
I already answered you
Two well-known members who waste their time making smart comments but can't be bothered to actually help. What kind people you both are.
Are you really want to take this direction?

Is not our fault of your disability to use the Search bar or even google.
Everybody can do this ( ok almost everybody ;) )

You can do 2 things

1) find a friend to help your search the web and understand what must do

2) hire a professional for do it for you

P.S

No you not , obviously ;)

cebul

Chris PS, I don't know who you are. But from the time I signed up the forum, You start sending me private messages. Then trolling my posts. You have a love condescending attitude for someone on a help forum. who also trolls looking for friends with Private messages after they sign up to the forum. Just stop!

chris37

You start sending me private messages.
Yes it there a welcome message offering you help if you was want anything.

But I understand now you don't deserve it :rolleyes:

Still same answer for you

Is not our fault of your disability to use the Search bar or even google.
Everybody can do this ( ok almost everybody ;) )

Last edited: