Hidden Images?

Mar

I think I know what's happening, the AliDropship plugin is pulling information from the AliExpress website to allow you to have the same kind of options a customer would get on their website. For example, if they had four or five different colours of an item, you would also have those options on your website. These seem to be images that are being imported from the AliExpress URL and are not showing as uploaded images in WordPress. It might be something I'm just going to have to live with.
Once a product image is edited, it will be saved in the server. The fact that the address of the product is
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/H505cec0...hoose-Fishing-Sunglasses.jpg_640x640.jpg?1000, the image is not edited. I am wondering now how you are editing images. What I was talking all along is about editing in wordpress admin using the plugin's built in image editor. It is very clear in the screenshots I posted. If you edit in AliExpress before importing the product, it is another misunderstanding. If you are not doing it, as I suspect, you import products in Direct Import from AliExpress and edit product images in admin page. Some images need to be edited. Some images have watermarks showing AliExpress seller or have links to AliExpress and it is not something to live with. It is not good for your business.