HELP!!! My AliDropShip site has been flagged as dangerous & deceptive by Google

coolkcwong

Hi there,

My website is running WordPress 5.2.2 with the latest AliDropship Woo plugin and Davinci 2.0 theme.
Currently, my website has been flagged as dangerous and deceptive by Google, causing all the visitors to my site to see this alert when using Google Chrome.
Due to this, my e-commerce site now has ZERO visitors/sales and my business has been terribly disrupted and affected badly.

Security alert from Google when viewing my site through Google Chrome:

“Deceptive site ahead
Attackers on thegreatbuystore.co.business may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).”

According to Google, this is the offending file/code that contains malicious codes:
https://thegreatbuystore.co.business/wp-includes/css/dist/block-library/style.min.css?ver=5.2.2&hl=en-GB

I have already performed a scan using the following Anti-virus software and no issue has been found:
  1. Wordfence Premium
  2. Sucuri
  3. WPSec

After scanning my website using the above software, I informed Google about the results but they still want me to fix the offending file/code above.

Anyone else encountered this issue?

Cheers,
KC

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi there,

My website is running WordPress 5.2.2 with the latest AliDropship Woo plugin and Davinci 2.0 theme.
Currently, my website has been flagged as dangerous and deceptive by Google, causing all the visitors to my site to see this alert when using Google Chrome.
Due to this, my e-commerce site now has ZERO visitors/sales and my business has been terribly disrupted and affected badly.

Security alert from Google when viewing my site through Google Chrome:

“Deceptive site ahead
Attackers on thegreatbuystore.co.business may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).”

According to Google, this is the offending file/code that contains malicious codes:
https://thegreatbuystore.co.business/wp-includes/css/dist/block-library/style.min.css?ver=5.2.2&hl=en-GB

I have already performed a scan using the following Anti-virus software and no issue has been found:
  1. Wordfence Premium
  2. Sucuri
  3. WPSec

After scanning my website using the above software, I informed Google about the results but they still want me to fix the offending file/code above.

Anyone else encountered this issue?

Cheers,
KC
Hello KC,
I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles. However, this issue cannot be caused by either AliDropship Woo plugin or the DaVinci theme.
wp-includes is a WP folder, so please get in touch with WP support team to learn more.

Direct Webstore

Try:

1. Download a copy of style.min.css ... then delete it. See what happens.

or

2. Try replacing it with this one attached.

Attachments

• style.min.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: