[HELP] How to change the price of just one Item manually with another coefficient

Dereck

[HELP] How to change the price of a single item manually with another coefficient without changing the coefficient of others? To marged more... just one

Direct Webstore

If you don't an answer on how to make a formula for a single product ... here's a possible alternative ...

Go to "Products/ Make New ... Then make a custom listing for it. Don't use the imported listing. Don't bother with the formula ... just put whatever price you want on it. Simple. I haven't actually done this ... but it sounds logical. Just try it and tell me if it works.

The downside is you'll have to manually check on it's status on Aliexpress and update it manually.

Dereck

Ok Thanks, i will try it...
I have UPDATE the ITEMS and several are at $ 0 ???
How can I reverse it ????

Dereck

Before I have 128 ITEMS.... yesterday i UPDATE Them.... and mor than 60 items are at $0 ..... :-(
I have import any manually.... They was older ITEMS.... excuse my bad English...

Dereck

Now I have just 26 ITEMS with the good price... I don't find how to fix a price manually or to correct all the prices.... all are at ZERO.... :-(
I don't find your post where you explain...

Direct Webstore

Never mind.
If you just check that link it will open up new possibilities for you and your problem above by creating custom listings and not having the price change.. I just thought it would be of interest to you.

Dereck

Thank you for your reply, but it still does not tell me how I can update the prices of products that have started to 0. Because there are 100 that are out of date, and that I should do otherwise .. . :-( Thanks for replying to save my website

PS:

Direct Webstore

You're also presenting two different problems here. Concentrate on one at a time and/or start a new thread for problem No. 2

Original problem No. 1. Create a custom listing. (and adjust price after each update)

Problem No.2. Use the search function above for "update prices zero"

If you can't manage that ... contact support. It doesn't look like anyone else is coming here to help.

Good luck ... Bye. :)