Automatic updates of quantity but not price. Is it possible?

Adam

Hey guys,

Lately I have been overriding pretty much all the default prices coming in from AliExpress as my market is willing to pay much higher. The issue with that is I need to disable each product I override the prices for from automatic updates.

This means there is the potential for something to go out of stock and my inventory will not reflect that.

Is there a way (or is one planned) to set it so as for a product to receive quantity remaining updates, but not override the price of a product?

This seems vital if we want to customise our store to our target market while not selling out of stock goods.

Perhaps I have missed it?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hey guys,

Lately I have been overriding pretty much all the default prices coming in from AliExpress as my market is willing to pay much higher. The issue with that is I need to disable each product I override the prices for from automatic updates.

This means there is the potential for something to go out of stock and my inventory will not reflect that.

Is there a way (or is one planned) to set it so as for a product to receive quantity remaining updates, but not override the price of a product?

This seems vital if we want to customise our store to our target market while not selling out of stock goods.

Perhaps I have missed it?
Yes, we 've already made that option. It will be available with the next update that is going to be today.

Adam

Oh wow that is fantastic, that combined with the duplicate function makes this next release very exciting for scaling my stores. Thank.