Has anyone tested this?

Hello,

So for Facebook ads, most people say video is the way to go.
But I have done okay with still ads too.

Has anyone else had success with still ads?

Have you tested a flashing image still ad?

I was also wondering if anyone had thought to test a flashing image for a landing page?

Like if it's a sale or something special.

Seems like an interesting idea to me to test, but also seems kind of dumb, because people like to see clear, nice, clean images of products they are interested in.
Or the interest is gone.

But what if there were nice clean images in the scroll down on the product page?

Wondering if that is worth testing or maybe a bad idea.

Any thoughts, testing results?

Any thoughts or experiences?

chris37

So for Facebook ads, most people say video is the way to go.
But I have done okay with still ads too.

Has anyone else had success with still ads?
I tried both, I notice more engagement in the video ads. That is probably because of people curiosity to see more.

I also notice if the video is short 10 - 15 seconds , have better results from a longer video.

Have you tested a flashing image still ad?

I prefer the clear images.

I was also wondering if anyone had thought to test a flashing image for a landing page?

Like if it's a sale or something special.

Seems like an interesting idea to me to test, but also seems kind of dumb, because people like to see clear, nice, clean images of products they are interested in.
My opinion is the customer to landing in the website to most attractive image, Gif image doesn't provide that.

You can use Gif (flashing image) in the product description.

Wondering if that is worth testing or maybe a bad idea.

Without testing you never gonna know for sure. :)

Best Regards
Chris

I tried both, I notice more engagement in the video ads. That is probably because of people curiosity to see more.

I also notice if the video is short 10 - 15 seconds , have better results from a longer video.

I prefer the clear images.

My opinion is the customer to landing in the website to most attractive image, Gif image doesn't provide that.

You can use Gif (flashing image) in the product description.

Without testing you never gonna know for sure. :)

Best Regards
Chris

Awesome!
Got it!
Thank you. :cool: