Graphical issue after AliDropship Woo is activated.

Everis

Hi Guys,

I see some graphical issues and plugin conflicts on product variations page.
Screenshot 1 - original
Screenshot 2+3 - after Ali Woo plugin is activated.
Waiting for response to solve this issue.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Ali_1.jpg
    Ali_1.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 49
  • Ali_2.jpg
    Ali_2.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Ali_3.jpg
    Ali_3.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 43

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Guys,

I see some graphical issues and plugin conflicts on product variations page.
Screenshot 1 - original
Screenshot 2+3 - after Ali Woo plugin is activated.
Waiting for response to solve this issue.

Thanks.
Hello, it could be a conflict of theme and AliDropship Woo plugin. What theme do you use?

Everis

Hello, it could be a conflict of theme and AliDropship Woo plugin. What theme do you use?
HI Victoria,

Nielsen theme from YITH. I'm in touch with YITH staff, they have checked this issue and all is working fine unless I install Ali woo. They told I need to contact Ali staff because Ali woo plugin is making conflicts with Nielsen theme and yith color&label variations plugin.
Please take a look on this issue because it is a problem with ali woo. Do U need login credentials?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
HI Victoria,

Nielsen theme from YITH. I'm in touch with YITH staff, they have checked this issue and all is working fine unless I install Ali woo. They told I need to contact Ali staff because Ali woo plugin is making conflicts with Nielsen theme and yith color&label variations plugin.
Please take a look on this issue because it is a problem with ali woo. Do U need login credentials?
We have recommendations for WooCommerce themes that could be used with our plugin, you can check your issues with them https://alidropship.com/themes/
If they will not appear, then it is a theme issue. We make AliDropship Woo plugin compatible with Standard Woo themes, we can't guarantee a compatibility with all themes.

Everis

I see compatibility guarantee for 2 standard woo themes? Funny. :)
I need someone from Ali technical staff to take a look on this issue because it is not a problem of theme but in Ali woo plugin. I bought this plugin with your support what to do if there is a problem with plugin, not to say it is a theme problem, it is not a theme issue.
Do u have no developer staff? No technical support for plugin? I thought it was obvious.

Yaros

Staff member
I need someone from Ali technical staff to take a look on this issue because it is not a problem of theme but in Ali woo plugin. I bought this plugin with your support what to do if there is a problem with plugin, not to say it is a theme problem, it is not a theme issue.
Do u have no developer staff? No technical support for plugin? I thought it was obvious.
Themes' support always answers this way) I can tell you the same, it is not the bug of the plugin, since it works fine with other Woo themes. I will take a look, but I can't guarantee we can fix that.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yes, there are only 2 themes so far , but this list will be replenished further. Please PM me your domain name and WP login and password - we will have a look.

DrStephen

Yes, there are only 2 themes so far , but this list will be replenished further. Please PM me your domain name and WP login and password - we will have a look.
Themes' support always answers this way) I can tell you the same, it is not the bug of the plugin, since it works fine with other Woo themes. I will take a look, but I can't guarantee we can fix that.

Guys, you are doing a GREAT job with your plugin. The problem with color attribute which is not changing is not with the Woocommerce theme. The plugin and the theme were working perfect together until you updated to Version 0.6.8.
There has not been an update to the Woocommerce theme recently. So the only update to the site is the plugin. Interestingly & strangely, the products imported with earlier version before your latest update are still keeping their color attributes. Please, take your time and fix this as this will continue to add value to your plugin. Once again, you have a good product, please keep it up!
It looks like the problem you guys had in this thread:
https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...as-main-image-upon-selection.1130/#post-15020

grkmspr

Hello i am also using Nielsen theme and i have the same problem. :( Please help us for fix it. thx.1.jpg

MSdev

Hi guys and AliDropship Technical Support Team,

I have just purchased the AliDropship Plugin. I'm using it with “Claue WooCommerce WordPress theme” and I'm facing the exact same problem. Take a look at:

https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...he-color-and-size-swatches-of-the-theme.3623/

Seems like AliDropship developers are not ready to admit that the fault lies in their plugin's coding. I have been searching these support forums for some solution, but I have found that a lot of people are facing this exact problem and it seems to have started quite recently. It seems that AliDropship plugin has developed some kind of incompatibility with WooCommerce or they are overriding third party theme's CSS in order to push their own themes.

In case any of you guys have already found a solution to this problem, please post it here. Your help will be highly appreciated as my project is getting delayed because of this major flaw in AlDropship plugin.

Regards

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello i am also using Nielsen theme and i have the same problem. :( Please help us for fix it. thx.View attachment 1580
Hello, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials, we will have a look at this issue.
Hi guys and AliDropship Technical Support Team,

I have just purchased the AliDropship Plugin. I'm using it with “Claue WooCommerce WordPress theme” and I'm facing the exact same problem. Take a look at:

https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...he-color-and-size-swatches-of-the-theme.3623/

Seems like AliDropship developers are not ready to admit that the fault lies in their plugin's coding. I have been searching these support forums for some solution, but I have found that a lot of people are facing this exact problem and it seems to have started quite recently. It seems that AliDropship plugin has developed some kind of incompatibility with WooCommerce or they are overriding third party theme's CSS in order to push their own themes.

In case any of you guys have already found a solution to this problem, please post it here. Your help will be highly appreciated as my project is getting delayed because of this major flaw in AlDropship plugin.

Regards

Hello, please PM me your domain name, WP login credentials, and cPanel login credentials - we will have a look at this issue.

Last edited:

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Dear friends, well-wishers and ill-wishers.

I want to clarify once and for all about the compatibility of the themes of WOO and AliDropship WOO plug-in.

We modify the output in WOO using only appropriate filters and hooks from official WOO Docs, in order to ensure compatibility with normal themes. To make sure the WOO + AliDropship WOO works fine, download and install a standard theme for Wordpress or Storefront (the official theme from WOO developers), if the output of variations works as we planned, then the problem in the theme that you are using.

Often, the developers of the themes neglect the documentation and delete the standard hooks while the theme works only with the recommended plug-ins in the kit. As a result, other plug-ins stop working.

I can give a little statistics, at the moment AliDropship + WOO is used on more than 3000 sites. Problems arise for some customers who use third-party themes, for some clients we fixed themes, but many then put set other themes for WOO. The section on the site with the recommended themes includes an official theme from WOO, and the theme that we tested for compatibility (we found in Google and checked for compatibility) because customers asked to recommend at least some free themes.

MSdev

Hello, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials, we will have a look at this issue.

Hello, please PM me your domain name, WP login credentials, and cPanel login credentials - we will have a look at this issue.
HI Victoria,

Thanks for your response and offer to help. How can I PM you my credentials privately? There seems to be no option here to set my message as private or there any other way.

Regards