GOOGLE MERCHANT

wippetywu

Ah okay -- that wasn't what I expected, but it works. Thanks Ekaterina!
Jennifer

Hello Jennifer,

Thanks for your question!
You need to set up a rule for this attribute.
  1. Navigate to the Feeds page under Products.
  2. Click the Rules tab at the top of the page.
  3. Click Create Rule.
  4. Select the attribute that you would like to impact with Feed Rules.
  5. Configure your Data Sources. You should use the Set to option to populate a target attribute.
  6. Click Save as draft.
  7. Click Test changes to test your draft rules before they’re applied to your product data.
  8. Click Apply to save and apply any new or updated rules. Click Discard to remove the draft rules.
  9. Fetch your feed.
Please use this step-by-step guide to learn more.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,
Is this plugin compatible with sites that don't use the alidropship plugin
Hello Mossage,
The plugin can be used with either AliDropship original plugin or Woo version of the plugin. It is not compatible with third-party solutions.

waterlion

My site has 1.8k items on it. Generating a new feed during every price update takes up atleast 1-2 hours with a relatively fast server.

Any performance improvements on generating the feed, or simply updating the newly updated items would be greatly appreciated.

ofuroinu

I have got 1000 Products it is impossible to set categories for each of them 1 by 1. Is it really important ?

ofuroinu

If I want more countries Do I need to upload primary feed for each country separately? or 1 feed + add countries ?

Anomale

Hello, I have created a feed and submitted it to google. There are a lot of 404 page not found errors. I checked a few of the errors and the feed seems to be pulling my draft and pending products along with the published products. Is there a way to set the feed to only pull the published items?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, I have created a feed and submitted it to google. There are a lot of 404 page not found errors. I checked a few of the errors and the feed seems to be pulling my draft and pending products along with the published products. Is there a way to set the feed to only pull the published items?
Thanks for letting us know! We'll give it a check!

ofuroinu

Big problem after Progress 100% completed , I am getting 502 Bad Gateway from the page .com/googlecatalog.xml - this was my 3rd try.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Big problem after Progress 100% completed , I am getting 502 Bad Gateway from the page .com/googlecatalog.xml - this was my 3rd try.
Please send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll give it a 4th try ;)

Robbie

I'm interested in the plugin. I have some questions.

If you have used it, how is it working?

1. Can you map the Google Title to the Yoast SEO title?

2. Can you create a feed of select products bu product ID?

3. Can you make a feed with Parent products only, no variations?

thanks

Anomale

I have been adding new products to the site as well as items going in and out of stock on aliexpress but the uploaded feed numbers are not changing in my google merchant daily uploads. Do we have to click generate XML everytime a product is added or removed or should te plugin be doing it automatically?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have been adding new products to the site as well as items going in and out of stock on aliexpress but the uploaded feed numbers are not changing in my google merchant daily uploads. Do we have to click generate XML everytime a product is added or removed or should te plugin be doing it automatically?
Hello,

That's right, you need to generate your product feed again.

Anomale

Thank you, is there any plans to add an auto update function to the plugin? For us guys with a lot of products going in and out of stock each day it gets time consuming to manage. perhaps add the option to generate a feed daily at X:XX time

ofuroinu

Hello,

That's right, you need to generate your product feed again.

This is what I wanted to ask too today but someone has already asked. Thanks mate.

My dear Eka. This is not right. FB and Google feed once the feed been generated already. it should auto sync with servers not for us to regenerate feed daily this is a big problem for us all.

Problem to be solve
1st ) Google Addon consume a lot of CPU resources and already received warning from sitegroud of 90% cpu usage.
2nd) Generating lead super slow , I am on optical Fibre 1GB + i7 6500K + 32gb+ Win 10
3rd) Autosync Daily as per time set this is very normal and shopify have done very well on this.

I hope our request to be granted.

Thanks