GOOGLE MERCHANT

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Benefit from advertising your products on Google Shopping, one of the greatest traffic sources

6b114ac1ec0d.jpg

The Google Merchant add-on is designed to help your potential customers find your products on Google Search, Google Images, YouTube and let you grow your business in a more efficient way.
Add your product catalog to Google to make your goods available on Google Shopping platform. Being one of the greatest marketing solutions, Google Shopping campaigns are sure to attract potential buyers to your website and boost your conversions.

Benefits:
  • Get ahead of your competitors by promoting your products with Google Shopping
  • Grow your customer base
  • Enjoy unlimited number of items in your feed
Features:
  • Generate your product feed in a couple of minutes
  • Select what categories to include in your feed
  • Easily assign your website categories to Google categories
  • Keep your goods up to date with the automatic updates option
  • Edit any product attribute if necessary
  • Compatible with Woo

US $27.00
*one time payment

3a2212b8ea5e.jpg

5d9b96a2e1d3.jpg

0434b4457c5b.jpg

US $27.00
*one time payment

Last edited by a moderator:

Thai Anh

I have a question about merchant google. 1/3 of my product was removed from the list due to inappropriate color attributes. Those products in the attribute are not as basic colors as white, black, blue, red, etc. But they are listed with colors as images. Is there a way to fix it

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

View attachment 3058
Any ideas how to fix this?
Please download the report and check the errors. Make sure you have matched your website categories with those approved by Google (in the add-on settings), edited your product attributes when necessary (for example, there should be "blue" instead of "002" or "blue002"), adjusted your shipping and taxes settings in your Google Merchant Center. Once you have donw this, please generate a new product fee, upload it to your Google Merchant Center and let me know the results.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have a question about merchant google. 1/3 of my product was removed from the list due to inappropriate color attributes. Those products in the attribute are not as basic colors as white, black, blue, red, etc. But they are listed with colors as images. Is there a way to fix it
Please check Google color requirements to make sure your product attributes comply with them and give your feed another try.

Enlightenup

It would be great if we could edit the attributes for every item and add more in the add-on. There are more required attributes which aren't listed.

Delian

i'm running php 7.0 along with woo versions and installed the appropriate plugin but this google thing just will not work as it should.
i can not select any categories or set any up. tried contacting support but getting nothing there.
i tried uninstalling the google merchant plugin and making sure i install correct version and it still refuses to work correctly.
i'm posting this specifically about the google plugin but most these plugins do not work 100%. i know i have bought most of them.

RED01A

Please see the attached screenshot and advise. The progress bar stays at 0%. Am I doing something wrong?

Please help.

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 8.50.25 pm.png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

i'm running php 7.0 along with woo versions and installed the appropriate plugin but this google thing just will not work as it should.
i can not select any categories or set any up. tried contacting support but getting nothing there.
i tried uninstalling the google merchant plugin and making sure i install correct version and it still refuses to work correctly.
i'm posting this specifically about the google plugin but most these plugins do not work 100%. i know i have bought most of them.
Please pm me your WP credentials.

Sarithareddy

Hi sayapina,

I have purchased Alidropship Google merchant add-on, and created my first feed and added to my Google merchant account, I did not found any errors in dignosice tab, and it's showing status as pending.

I also linked my AdWords account and created shopping campaign for my feeds added in merchant account.

I found all my products are automatically disapproved in AdWords account showing policy volition.

Where as in merchant account it's showing pending status. Please help me that how many days will it take to be active state .

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi sayapina,

I have purchased Alidropship Google merchant add-on, and created my first feed and added to my Google merchant account, I did not found any errors in dignosice tab, and it's showing status as pending.

I also linked my AdWords account and created shopping campaign for my feeds added in merchant account.

I found all my products are automatically disapproved in AdWords account showing policy volition.

Where as in merchant account it's showing pending status. Please help me that how many days will it take to be active state .
To ensure a safe and positive experience for users, Google requires that advertisers comply with all applicable laws and regulations in addition to the AdWords policies. Learn how to fix a disapproved ad.

Tanle2207

I am using Alidropship: 1.2.3 and Google Merchant plugin 0.1.5 but when i click the Generate button it never reaches 100% and sometimes i made my host stop.
Does anyone have the same issue?