Google Merchant (BETA)

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi I've installed the add On but how to activate the license now!
Just go to the GM License tab, paste your GM beta tester license key and click activate. Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Attachments

• License ‹ My WordPress Website — WordPress.jpg
    License ‹ My WordPress Website — WordPress.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 10
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

il seletect all , then generate XML then download.
In progress bar doesnt show nothing.
Then i go to upload file in feeds, and nothing
Are you having troubles generating your product feed in your WP admin area? Please make sure you enabled the Enable toggle switch and clicked the Save button after having selected categories.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

How do I create more than 1 feed?

I want to create multiple feeds because I would like to create campaigns for specific categories for US and want to create a feed with only those categories.

Currently I have set up a feed with all products for multiple countries, except US.
Moha, click on the "+" button to add another feed in your GM Center.

Attachments

• Merchant Center (3).jpg
    Merchant Center (3).jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 9

Moha

Moha, click on the "+" button to add another feed in your GM Center.
Ekaterina, I have multiple feeds on my merchant center.

My question was, how to create multiple feeds in the plugin.

Right now, it allows me to create a feed for categories I select or for all products. Its a single feed. I can link this to only one feed in merchant center.

Moha

@Ekaterina Sayapina @Yaros

I found an issue with this add on. It missed image links for few products in the xml output. I tried to edit the images for those products and ensured that all those product images are on my server. But still the xml generated without image links for those products.

How do I fix this? Currently these products are disapproved due to image issue.

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

@Ekaterina Sayapina @Yaros

I found an issue with this add on. It missed image links for few products in the xml output. I tried to edit the images for those products and ensured that all those product images are on my server. But still the xml generated without image links for those products.

How do I fix this? Currently these products are disapproved due to image issue.
Could you please pm me your WP credentials?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you for beta testing Google Merchant! The beta is over, you may purchase the add-on in the Add-ons section at alidropship.com. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance, we will be happy to help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.