Google Merchant (BETA)

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Great news! We're launching another add-on created for AliDropship plugin - Google Merchant.
With the Google Merchant add-on, you can upload your web store to Google to make your goods available for Google Shopping Ad. Being one of the greatest marketing solutions, Google Shopping campaigns are sure to attract potential buyers to your website and boost your conversions.
Build your category mapping lists and match your product attributes with those of Google to make sure your product information is accurate and up-to-date. We’ve done our best to make your experience easy and enjoyable: benefit from clean design, extended functionality and lots of automated features.
At this point Google Merchant is compatible with AliDropship original plugin. The add-on will support WooCommerce shortly.
Beta testers wanted! To take part in testing, please pm me your AliDropship license key.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Attachments

• adsgooglecatalog_ion 0.0.1.zip
    935.7 KB · Views: 53
  • adsgooglecatalog_ion71 0.0.1.zip
    931.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:

Andre M

Great news! We're launching another add-on created for AliDropship plugin - Google Merchant.
With the Google Merchant add-on, you can upload your web store to Google to make your goods available for Google Shopping Ad. Being one of the greatest marketing solutions, Google Shopping campaigns are sure to attract potential buyers to your website and boost your conversions.
Build your category mapping lists and match your product attributes with those of Google to make sure your product information is accurate and up-to-date. We’ve done our best to make your experience easy and enjoyable: benefit from clean design, extended functionality and lots of automated features.
At this point Google Merchant is compatible with AliDropship original plugin. The add-on will support WooCommerce shortly.
Beta testers wanted! To take part in testing, please pm me your AliDropship license key.

View attachment 2825

View attachment 2826

View attachment 2827
just PM yo
Tks

merten

I have generated a test xml file, which was easy . How do I upload the file to google?

You have to make an account on Google Merchant Center > Create feed > Fix errors and if no errors it will be upload. Then you have to create a campaign on Adwords for the targeted country.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have generated a test xml file, which was easy . How do I upload the file to google?
To upload your feed, please go to Products => Feeds and hit the '+' icon. Choose how to connect your feed to Merchant Center: upload your XML file or set up Scheduled fetch (paste URL of your XML file).
Merchant Center.jpg
Merchant Center_3.jpg

Andre M

i select all itens then generate XML, Abd download . put ing google and nothings .
If open in URL only show my website adress, its normal?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

i select all itens then generate XML, Abd download . put ing google and nothings .
If open in URL only show my website adress, its normal?
No, it should look like that

Attachments

• Merchant Center (1).jpg
    Merchant Center (1).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 28

Moha

How do I create more than 1 feed?

I want to create multiple feeds because I would like to create campaigns for specific categories for US and want to create a feed with only those categories.

Currently I have set up a feed with all products for multiple countries, except US.

Status
Not open for further replies.