GIFT BOX

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
This statement is very far from the truth. Gift box currency is always in USD. I am not sure if it is based on the site's default currency but it is always in USD. This statement is just for the sake of answering a question without a bit of accuracy.

As you can see, currency is not always in USD (for AliDropship Original plugin):
Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (16).png

but as for AliDropship Woo plugin, we have an issue here indeed, currency is not changing in Gift Box from USD to any other currency, even client changes currency on a website. We will consider to fix this issue in nearest future.

Mar

As you can see, currency is not always in USD (for AliDropship Original plugin):
View attachment 12494

View attachment 12495

but as for AliDropship Woo plugin, we have an issue here indeed, currency is not changing in Gift Box from USD to any other currency, even client changes currency on a website. We will consider to fix this issue in nearest future.
Thanks for the explanation. Your previous sweeping statement created negative reaction.

chris37

Hello. You can send me your WP-admin access details and we will check, what might be wrong.

Is not need for I sent anything, check it in your site us well.
I allready check it on woo and original and is always USA.
If is cache plugin issue (which I didnt try yet) the gift box is not working how you mentioned it.
Actually is useless without cache plugin.

chris37

Is not need for I sent anything, check it in your site us well.
I allready check it on woo and original and is always USA.
If is cache plugin issue (which I didnt try yet) the gift box is not working how you mentioned it.
Actually is useless without cache plugin.

In my case i still have issue with the original plugin.
When cache plugin is enable.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
In my case i still have issue with the original plugin.
When cache plugin is enable.

screenshot-15-png.12494

screenshot-16-png.12495

in case you have the issue on your website with AliDropship Original plugin, feel free to share your WP-admin access details, and we will investigate your issue.

chris37

screenshot-15-png.12494

screenshot-16-png.12495

in case you have the issue on your website with AliDropship Original plugin, feel free to share your WP-admin access details, and we will investigate your issue.

I know what is the proplem ,is the cache plugin.
I will not give up the cache guys;)

Blz

The main interest for Gift box addons/plugins is to incentive social shares in order to get points/discounts according to some case studies from the Shopify environment the benefits are extremely high compared to the old purchase-reward model, quite sad that your team keeps aiming premium prices ranges for your addons, but still managing to jump over the premium features :(

chris37

The main interest for Gift box addons/plugins is to incentive social shares in order to get points/discounts according to some case studies from the Shopify environment the benefits are extremely high compared to the old purchase-reward model, quite sad that your team keeps aiming premium prices ranges for your addons, but still managing to jump over the premium features :(

What premium features are you talking about?

josenyimi

Hello!

I have just installed GIFT ... No gift added yet
I found it embarancing showing zero as number of gift ;-) ... should appear only when there is a gift to offer (in my opinion)
Would appreciate your advice on this. Thanks.

I'm new in this forum ... this is my first post ... my apology in case I break any established rules of the forum.

Regards,

JN

chris37

Hello!

I have just installed GIFT ... No gift added yet
I found it embarancing showing zero as number of gift ;-) ... should appear only when there is a gift to offer (in my opinion)
Would appreciate your advice on this. Thanks.

I'm new in this forum ... this is my first post ... my apology in case I break any established rules of the forum.

Regards,

JN
Just deactivate it if you want nothing to show:rolleyes:

chris37

Then a switch on/off button at addon level is welcome instead doing it at wordpress level whenever needed ;)
Wordpress lever?
Deactivate a plugin is a high lever task for you?
Why you complicated the easy things?
Most of the plugins work this way.

Mar

Attention support team. I installed a currency switcher that change currency including the checkout page. When the currency in checkout page is not US dollar, the gift box plugin become crazy. It assume every currency in checkout page is US dollar and trigger actions like discounts. Please resolve it without asking admin access. I am sure the site is not the problem.