GIFT BOX

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
People like getting something for free and, with our Gift Product add-on, you can use it to the benefit of your business.
Give your customers a great chance to make a larger purchase in your store – a free product or a nice discount when they spend a certain amount of money on their orders.

1 Benefits.jpg

Who doesn’t like gifts? They are everyone’s favorite!

Meet Gift Product add-on – a simple solution to reward your customers with gifts that encourage clients to act now and to buy more. Set up your own rules of giving gifts and increase the revenue of your dropshipping store greatly!

Benefits
  • Motivate customers to buy more with gifts for ordering
  • Increase sales and the average order value in your store
  • Multiply repeat purchases and get more regular customers
  • Build positive relationships with customers and grow their trust level
  • Improve retention rate in your store
  • Enjoy free lifetime support and updates
Features
Show all your gift offers on a catchy and attractive pop-up for a better user experience

All your available gift offers are shown in one place so that customers can easily choose what they really like.

Plus, Gift Product add-on automatically recalculates how much more a customer needs to spend to be rewarded with a gift, motivating visitors to order more and more.

Beautifyl pop-up with all the gift offers.png
Set up the auto-open feature to remind about your gift offers in due time

You don’t have to worry your shoppers won’t notice your gift offers. With the auto-open feature, you can select when they will be reminded about your irresistible offers

Auto-open.png

Create one-of-a-kind gift offers with multiple customization options

Do you want to make your offers as unique as possible? You will absolutely love our customization options!

Change texts, select icons, select gift products, and set discounts in several clicks. The add-on is simple and easy to use.

Customization.png

Store all the gift offers you created and manage them in one dashboard

All your gift offers will be stored within the add-on so that you won’t have to waste your time creating them over and over again. Pause a gift offer when your campaign finishes and reuse it in the future if you need.

Dashboard.png

Any questions left? Learn more in our Knowledge Base or ask us at support@alidropship.com

US $39.00
*one time payment

Mar

People like getting something for free and, with our Gift Product add-on, you can use it to the benefit of your business.
Give your customers a great chance to make a larger purchase in your store – a free product or a nice discount when they spend a certain amount of money on their orders.

View attachment 12310

Who doesn’t like gifts? They are everyone’s favorite!

Meet Gift Product add-on – a simple solution to reward your customers with gifts that encourage clients to act now and to buy more. Set up your own rules of giving gifts and increase the revenue of your dropshipping store greatly!

Benefits
  • Motivate customers to buy more with gifts for ordering
  • Increase sales and the average order value in your store
  • Multiply repeat purchases and get more regular customers
  • Build positive relationships with customers and grow their trust level
  • Improve retention rate in your store
  • Enjoy free lifetime support and updates
Features
Show all your gift offers on a catchy and attractive pop-up for a better user experience

All your available gift offers are shown in one place so that customers can easily choose what they really like.

Plus, Gift Product add-on automatically recalculates how much more a customer needs to spend to be rewarded with a gift, motivating visitors to order more and more.

View attachment 12313
Set up the auto-open feature to remind about your gift offers in due time

You don’t have to worry your shoppers won’t notice your gift offers. With the auto-open feature, you can select when they will be reminded about your irresistible offers

View attachment 12314

Create one-of-a-kind gift offers with multiple customization options

Do you want to make your offers as unique as possible? You will absolutely love our customization options!

Change texts, select icons, select gift products, and set discounts in several clicks. The add-on is simple and easy to use.

View attachment 12315

Store all the gift offers you created and manage them in one dashboard

All your gift offers will be stored within the add-on so that you won’t have to waste your time creating them over and over again. Pause a gift offer when your campaign finishes and reuse it in the future if you need.

View attachment 12316

Any questions left? Learn more in our Knowledge Base or ask us at support@alidropship.com

US $39.00
*one time payment
Gift box is not compatible with PHP7.4. PLease create a version compatible.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
There is a bit of a flaw with the Gift Box positioning posted here ... https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/gift-box.16199/#post-75316 There are screenshots there too.

It's positioned in front of mobile menus and if the icon is on the left, it can cover links in the menus. Is it possible to have the icon displayed behind drop-down mobile menus?
Thank you for paying our attention, we will consider to fix this issue in our nearest updates of Gift Box add-on.

chris37

hi @Dimitriy Strekalov the issue in the gift box which was up to the link menu is fix, thank for that.

I be honest i was not sure if i has to say this from the start when i first notice the issue,
but how you know in da vinci woo when customer buy a product is open and a slider from the left so customer can see what is add in it cart.
Now is not going to undestand when is gonna be eligible for the free gift because is cant see it is behind the slider. ;)
So now is must be fix the slider of the card when is open to show the gift box.

Please infor us what is gonna happen ,in the mean time i downgrade to the previous version

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
hi @Dimitriy Strekalov the issue in the gift box which was up to the link menu is fix, thank for that.

I be honest i was not sure if i has to say this from the start when i first notice the issue,
but how you know in da vinci woo when customer buy a product is open and a slider from the left so customer can see what is add in it cart.
Now is not going to undestand when is gonna be eligible for the free gift because is cant see it is behind the slider. ;)
So now is must be fix the slider of the card when is open to show the gift box.

Please infor us what is gonna happen ,in the mean time i downgrade to the previous version
Could you, please, clarify in more details, which result you want to receive? We will also appreciate some screenshots, which may help us to understand your request better.

chris37

See screenshot https://snipboard.io/gCt1XU.jpg i have the gift box enable but is behind the slider , the customer is eligible for the $5 discount but is never gonna notice if continuous in cart or checkout page.

So what result i want to receive? :)

1) When customer is eligible for the free gift the gift box must appear above the the cart slide,When customer see it once i not need to appear again above the slider.
2) When customer is not eligible the gift box must be hide behind the cart slider.

I know many alidropship theme use the slider cart so propaply you gonna start to have more request for fix that.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
See screenshot https://snipboard.io/gCt1XU.jpg i have the gift box enable but is behind the slider , the customer is eligible for the $5 discount but is never gonna notice if continuous in cart or checkout page.

So what result i want to receive? :)

1) When customer is eligible for the free gift the gift box must appear above the the cart slide,When customer see it once i not need to appear again above the slider.
2) When customer is not eligible the gift box must be hide behind the cart slider.

I know many alidropship theme use the slider cart so propaply you gonna start to have more request for fix that.
Thank you for clarification. We will consider to improve our Gift Box add-on in this aspect in nearest future.

chris37

Hello!

You can not change it manually in the Gift Box dashboard, but it is changed automatically according to the currency your client is using on your website (according to his or her manual choice or to geolocation).

In my case in not change automatically,actually is never change is always in usa currency!

I sow another 2 site which they have gift box enable is not change and to them(always USA currency)

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
In my case in not change automatically,actually is never change is always in usa currency!

I sow another 2 site which they have gift box enable is not change and to them(always USA currency)
Hello. You can send me your WP-admin access details and we will check, what might be wrong.

Mar

it is changed automatically according to the currency your client is using on your website (according to his or her manual choice or to geolocation).
This statement is very far from the truth. Gift box currency is always in USD. I am not sure if it is based on the site's default currency but it is always in USD. This statement is just for the sake of answering a question without a bit of accuracy.