gift box issue

chris37

when i add in the setting to give a free gift if a customer buy one specifict product, is working perfect,

But when i try for example that, I want the customer buy 2 time the same product for get the gift, is not working

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
when i add in the setting to give a free gift if a customer buy one specifict product, is working perfect,

But when i try for example that, I want the customer buy 2 time the same product for get the gift, is not working

Hello.

I'm afraid, but I wasn't able to reproduce the issue you mention from my side. As I've checked, Gift Box add-on is working properly (as well as in conditions you have described).

In case you still have the issue you have mentioned, feel free to send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, and we will check what might be wrong.

chris37

I'm afraid, but I wasn't able to reproduce the issue you mention from my side. As I've checked, Gift Box add-on is working properly (as well as in conditions you have described).
So in your case it setup the customer to add 2 time the same item in the card for get the free product and is working ??

Woo version ? da vinci woo?

chris37

Hi @Dimitriy Strekalov I tried the demo website on your alidropship.com , for i check the gift box issue myself,

1) You use the outdated version of AliDropship Woo plugin. The latest version is 1.6.27.1. Update Now (the alidropship plugin is out of day and it not allow me to update it )

2) WooCommerce database update required ( it's allow me to do it but i am not sure is gonna help me with my testing ) because

3) when i try to create a gift in the gift box plugin is give me this error " Table 'admin_woodemo.wp_47518_agb_gifts' doesn't exist "

In this case i can not confirm the issue i have with the gift box,

When you believe the demo service is going to be ready for use ??

Thank you

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

I've transferred the information about the outdated AliDropship Woo plugin on demo site to my colleague, this issue will be fixed soon.

As for the error message in the Gift Box add-on on your website, I've also transferred the information about this issue to our developer, we will check, investigate and fix this issue. Thank you for paying our attention to it!

chris37

Hello!

I've transferred the information about the outdated AliDropship Woo plugin on demo site to my colleague, this issue will be fixed soon.

As for the error message in the Gift Box add-on on your website, I've also transferred the information about this issue to our developer, we will check, investigate and fix this issue. Thank you for paying our attention to it!
Thank you