Gaming Accessories Store

Hamish94

Haven’t sold it. We never used it, we had sales, but focused on other stores. We still want to sell it. I don’t check this often, if there’s better ways to communicate, let me know. The website is still live, we just don’t have time. We have 5 stores and we aren’t interested in gaming at all.

Radana

Yeah, but these days internet is full of online gaming stores, unfortunately not all of them are good. And if you are not careful, you can easily be tricked by scammers, that is why before choosing a store where to spend money, you have to read some reviews about it, to look throught its licence, and only after that you will understand if it is worth your time or not. You can find a store recommendation on inversegamer.com. I am sure you won't be disappointed about it.

Last edited:
I have been looking for a good store where you can find good accessories for gamers, but I could not find such a place. I have been playing games for quite a long time and therefore it is very important for me to have such a service as Rocket league trading at hand because here I can always find a good and high-quality booster in order to be able to pump my characters and increase levels. So it is much easier to play if you use similar services that save time on the promotion and improvement of characters

I understand how it is. I think I waited 6 months until I sold my online game store. In fact, it is very difficult to find someone who wants to buy it because now everyone starts their online business with such stores. It was bought from me by a young man, who told me that he works for one of the subsidiaries of the Valve company and that they want to sell the most expensive csgo skins for weapons through such stores. Then I looked at their site and saw that they were making good money from it.
I hope you succeed.

Last edited:

chris37

I understand how it is. I think I waited 6 months until I sold my online game store. In fact, it is very difficult to find someone who wants to buy it because now everyone starts their online business with such stores.
I hope you succeed.
where did you sell your store?

Buragoy

I don't think anyone is interested in your shop because you have abandoned it and not made it popular enough. These days, people like it ready-made; no one wants to develop it.

Sidmon

You're right. I noticed that online game stores are especially popular now, which involve the sale of game items or currency. Especially related to games like Dota, CS:GO or RL. It's enough to write in the search box to buy/sell items in CS:GO, and the search engine will give a million results. While different paraphernalia is more for ardent fans or geeks. And it's not particularly popular. For example, I wanted to order a paper version of the D&D Guide, so I don't have to constantly look for rules and character traits on the Internet. But unfortunately, I couldn't find any decent versions.

Last edited:

uooos

If you like to play games, you will surely come to a point when you are ready to buy a gaming account. Do not rush to spend a fortune on official sites as there is a cheaper variant to buy origin account on other platforms. You can search for these yourself or you can email me for details. I will gladly share my experience with you and you will save some money. Ready for a deal?

Last edited:

Radana

It's a pity that you're selling such a cool game items store. I also have a virtual store with game items, and it is quite popular in my region. I also sometimes have hard times, but I don't even think about selling such a valuable online. My friend works with me and supports our site. In order to keep it in trend, he often searches for information in popular blogs, something like https://globalcsgo.com /. From these blogs, he already finds out what is popular with players now and what is not. Due to this, our store is in great demand. Good luck to you!

Last edited:

Hunterman

I was also planning to start my own business in the gaming industry. I wanted to create something similar to Solitaire Cash Review because I saw the excitement it generated among Twitter users. I figured out all the hosting and other costs I would need. After a while, I had to close the project because the pandemic had taken all my finances, and there was nothing left to exist on. That's why my business was only an experience that I will remember for the rest of my life.

Last edited:

Handsal

I was about to buy a new joystick, and then I just read this news. Well cool, you took care of the players=( I take it you're selling the whole set...too bad. Well if it didn't work out for you with the store, think of something else. Gameplay is a pretty wide area - there's a way to boost your growth =) In short term, games for mobile devices are of the main trends. Also think about servers, like Minecraft Server List. They`re very popular at mincraft and you could think about creating something similar. In short, with the desire and investment you`ll find plenty of opportunities in this area.

Last edited:

dalebon

I had my store with League of Legends merchandise, I know many people play it, and the demand for goods was excellent.

Gedinasay

Wow, there are fans of League of Legends here; I haven't entered it for a long time; I've already forgotten the password, has anything changed there?