Free Shipping Not Deactivating with Minimum Price

JamesRamos

I have my shipping setup as Free with minimum order of $75, otherwise shipping is $5.00 for all orders under $75. This used to work perfectly.

However, now Free Shipping will not disable with orders under $75.

I tried to disable Free Shipping, Apply $5.00 standard shipping to all products, then re-apply free shipping. This fixed the cart summary and showed the shipping as $5.00, but on the shipping method page, I was able to select Free Shipping as an option, and it should not be there. The 4th screenshot shows this.

cart1.png

Since the price is $15.99, the Shipping should be $5.00
cart2.png

This next page shows Standard Shipping, but it is not being added to the final cost.
cart3.png

Finally, after trying to workaround it is still giving me the option to select free shipping even though the minimum $75.00 has not been reached.
cart4.pngcart1.pngcart2.pngcart3.pngcart4.png

JamesRamos

Anyone else experiencing this issue with the original plugin? This seems like a very basic and standard checkout function and it is not working properly. Still not resolved via support inquiry.

Yaros

Staff member
Anyone else experiencing this issue with the original plugin? This seems like a very basic and standard checkout function and it is not working properly. Still not resolved via support inquiry.
We will fix that shortly, in the next release.

Achal

I have raised a similar issue and many more..there is a problem if you are using alidropship with alishipping addon..If both shipping options ie alidropship shipping options and alishipping shipping options are activated there is a conflict which does not allow shipping methods of custom and aliexpress products to show properly..only one type of product shows properly either custom or aliexpress..this is such a clearly visible problem that I feel does not need to be explained..shipping method cost not adding to final product cost is very much a problem too which has been accepted by the developer...thanks n Regards

lukasjob

Hi,
I'm having the same problem.
If I set minimum price (to allow free shipping for orders > $75),
free shipping is not deactivating for orders <$75.

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks.

Georgy

Hi,
I'm having the same problem.
If I set minimum price (to allow free shipping for orders > $75),
free shipping is not deactivating for orders <$75.

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks.
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. We are working on that option to make it working properly and more clearly.

Thank you for your patience!

JamesRamos

@George Murdasov The original issue seems to be fixed with a recent update. However, there seems to be a new issue on the cart page that is related to shipping methods and coupons.

If a coupon code is typed in, I am getting 4 empty radio button fields titled "Shipping Methods". They appear on the right side of the screen. I will attach screenshots.

It happens in mobile and desktop.

The problem also happens whether a coupon code is type in or automatically applied.

If no coupon code is used, then the issue disappears.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 8
@George Murdasov The original issue seems to be fixed with a recent update. However, there seems to be a new issue on the cart page that is related to shipping methods and coupons.

If a coupon code is typed in, I am getting 4 empty radio button fields titled "Shipping Methods". They appear on the right side of the screen. I will attach screenshots.

It happens in mobile and desktop.

The problem also happens whether a coupon code is type in or automatically applied.

If no coupon code is used, then the issue disappears.
Hi,

I have checked this out on our test site and it appeared to be working well 1606112126368.png
So, the issue takes place on your site only. I would recommend you to make sure that you have updated the plugin and theme on your site and then check this out over again. If the issue persists, try deactivating all plugins but the ALidropship plugin and double-check it.

If these standard recommendations do not help, please let me know.

JamesRamos

@Vlad Zholnerchuk Thank you for looking in to this.

I was still having the issue when I deactivated ALL plug-ins and add-ons, except AliDropship Original.

I am using the Raphael Theme and the problem was happening on the previous version, and the latest version as well.

I tried downgrading to an earlier version of AliDropship (now downgraded to 1.8.19) and the issue disappeared. However, I am having the original issue of the FREE SHIPPING option appearing with orders that do not meet the minimum amount specified. On this site, the minimum for Free Shipping is $25.

As you can see in the screenshot, Free Shipping is still active, even though the $25 minimum has not been met.

Attachments

• Untitled-12.jpg
    Untitled-12.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 8
@Vlad Zholnerchuk Thank you for looking in to this.

I was still having the issue when I deactivated ALL plug-ins and add-ons, except AliDropship Original.

I am using the Raphael Theme and the problem was happening on the previous version, and the latest version as well.

I tried downgrading to an earlier version of AliDropship (now downgraded to 1.8.19) and the issue disappeared. However, I am having the original issue of the FREE SHIPPING option appearing with orders that do not meet the minimum amount specified. On this site, the minimum for Free Shipping is $25.

As you can see in the screenshot, Free Shipping is still active, even though the $25 minimum has not been met.
Could you please take a screenshot of the theme version you use on your site?

in this case, the minimum has been met however you have a coupon activated so the price became lower. The plugin picks up the initial amount without the discount applied, this is how it works.

JamesRamos

@Vlad Zholnerchuk Hi Vlad, Thank you for your reply.

I hate to disagree with you, but that seems incorrect.

1. The original product price is 24.99, so Free Shipping should not be an option, with or without the coupon activated. Since, $25 is the minimum.

2. Coupon Discounts are not applied to shipping, so that should not add to the sum of meeting the minimum.

3. Even if the coupon was discounting an item over $25, there should only be 1 option for shipping. It should be Free Shipping only appears for total order amounts over $25, or you pay for orders under the amount. Both should not appear.

4. Lastly, the total minimum amount should be based of the order total price at the bottom of the screen. The actual price the customer pays. As you can see in my screenshot, the total is $21.15 and therefore should not trigger Free Shipping.

Also, this all worked in previous versions.

I am using the latest version of Raphael.

Attachments

• version.jpg
    version.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 4

lukasjob

I purchased Alishipping and it was working fine.
Then I imported a product from a chinese seller from aliexpress and they can ship from the USA with Fedex in 1-5 days, for free!
But the Alishipping add-on ONLY imports shipping options from China,
even if the Aliexpress seller offers shipping from the USA.

This is what happens in the checkout page:
when a customer wants to ship to the US they will find the shipping options from China that take 30 days to arrive.
There's no way to set the fast shipping option from the USA.

Why does the Alishipping add-on only import shipping options from China?
It defies the propose of having such an add-on.

So I had to disable it and go with the Alidropship shipping options.
That's when I found I had the same problem with the minimum price.

Just a few more thoughts:
when you import a product Alidropship plugin
will add "shipping from" in the variations of the product (if present on the seller page),
so the user must choose a "shipping from" option on the product page.
So Alidropship plugin handles sellers that offer shipping from the US, but then
Alishipping ignores it.

Last edited:

echloe

I have my shipping setup as Free with minimum order of $75, otherwise shipping is $5.00 for all orders under $75. This used to work perfectly.

However, now Free Shipping will not disable with orders under $75.

I tried to disable Free Shipping, Apply $5.00 standard shipping to all products, then re-apply free shipping. This fixed the cart summary and showed the shipping as $5.00, but on the shipping method page, I was able to select Free Shipping as an option, and it should not be there. The 4th screenshot shows this.

View attachment 12464

Since the price is $15.99, the Shipping should be $5.00
View attachment 12465

This next page shows Standard Shipping, but it is not being added to the final cost.
View attachment 12466
check out here https://techchatter.ph/
Finally, after trying to workaround it is still giving me the option to select free shipping even though the minimum $75.00 has not been reached.
View attachment 12467View attachment 12464View attachment 12465View attachment 12466View attachment 12467
Hello,
Could you please help me? Why doesn’t free shipping work above the set amount of 150 Euros?

* Theme settings > … > Goal amount = 150 (Calculation = Custom)
* Shipping zones > Free shipping > “A minimum order amount” = 150