Free product + shipping cost

KevinRB

Hi Yaros

Been reading up on BHW regarding the FREE Alie product + shipping cost method....is this a method you have tried or could share your thoughts on?.

Cheers....Kevin

Reactions: smn

Yaros

Staff member
Hello, we have never tried it but the plugin gives such option - set prices to zero and remove shipping information from product pages.

Kris

Kevin,
Did you try this approach? How did it go? Even I had been thinking about it and planning to start a category with just 3 products free...

KevinRB

Hi Kris

I had AliDropship team build me a bespoke site: https://freedealsdepot.com before my site was even completed, Paypal restricted my Business Account, downgraded it to Personal Account so I can no longer use their API....so I am selling the site.

It is all ready to go, but currently I am just running a single affiliate free offer from it until I can find a buyer.

Regards
Kevin

mushrukh

I tried this and set my price to 0. It always reverts back to the original price. Anyone?

Make sure you have off the automatic product update . That may be the reason why the product price reverts back to original price as automatic update happens every 15 min

carlodimaandal

Auto updates are off. Actually, the price change doesn't take effect at all. I don't see my changes being reflected at all. I regularly purge all cache.

mushrukh

Auto updates are off. Actually, the price change doesn't take effect at all. I don't see my changes being reflected at all. I regularly purge all cache.
Is it also off when you edit the product details.. in the option at general categories where you edit the price thereis also an option of update try to switchit off