Fraud Transaction at Aliexpress (Aliexpress account hacked)

mushrukh

Hi. I am writing this to all of our fellow dropshippers to save themselves with the fraud that just happened with me. Recently today I received a SMS about the transaction on aliexpress which I did not do. Someone hacked my aliexpress account and the card details which was saved on the checkout page were used for the transaction for purchasing multiple products. What I have learned is the following things:
1. Try to not use aliexpress payment gateway, if possible use Paypal only.
2. Do not load the Ali wallet in order to pay automatically for the multiple orders, try paying manually
3. Do not save the card details on aliexpress, as I don't know how but aliexpress id was hacked and the purchase wa made on it by the credit card details which was saved on it. and the transaction amount was more than $2000. Luckily I did not have that much limit in my credit card and also we receive OTP on our bank registered email id as a confirmation of the transaction. But somehow $10 transaction was successfully done without OTP. for which I have to block my Credit Card.
4. Also before this transaction, I already changed the password and deleted my Aliexpress account when I received the OTP message from the bank for the confirmation of the transaction. But Again I don't know how the hell the transaction was successfully done when even my account got deleted.

My advice for you is that whenever you are doing in aliexpress account make sure you try to use the Paypal account if it's possible because it's safer.

Anyone wants to add their experience kindly educate

chris37

Hi. I am writing this to all of our fellow dropshippers to save themselves with the fraud that just happened with me. Recently today I received a SMS about the transaction on aliexpress which I did not do. Someone hacked my aliexpress account and the card details which was saved on the checkout page were used for the transaction for purchasing multiple products. What I have learned is the following things:
1. Try to not use aliexpress payment gateway, if possible use Paypal only.
2. Do not load the Ali wallet in order to pay automatically for the multiple orders, try paying manually
3. Do not save the card details on aliexpress, as I don't know how but aliexpress id was hacked and the purchase wa made on it by the credit card details which was saved on it. and the transaction amount was more than $2000. Luckily I did not have that much limit in my credit card and also we receive OTP on our bank registered email id as a confirmation of the transaction. But somehow $10 transaction was successfully done without OTP. for which I have to block my Credit Card.
4. Also before this transaction, I already changed the password and deleted my Aliexpress account when I received the OTP message from the bank for the confirmation of the transaction. But Again I don't know how the hell the transaction was successfully done when even my account got deleted.

My advice for you is that whenever you are doing in aliexpress account make sure you try to use the Paypal account if it's possible because it's safer.

Anyone wants to add their experience kindly educate

In my point of view...
Is nothing wrong about aliexpress here...
Just your computer get hack..
I do not get In details how to prevent that,just be more carefull next time.

mushrukh

There is no option to save or not to save credit card number in AliExpress.
There is actual an option to save your credit card.. I removed the credit card first then hanged the password and then deactivatewd account

mushrukh

In my point of view...
Is nothing wrong about aliexpress here...
Just your computer get hack..
I do not get In details how to prevent that,just be more carefull next time.
I didnt use aliexpress since 6 months so cant say about computer getting hacked also it was not logged in.

Mar

There is actual an option to save your credit card.. I removed the credit card first then hanged the password and then deactivatewd account
The option to save or not to save credit card details don't exist in AliExpress. Removing the credit card is another thing. When your statements are like this, especially about Paypal, your story become questionable. I don't believe a thing in it. I don't know what you are up to.

mushrukh

The option to save or not to save credit card details don't exist in AliExpress. Removing the credit card is another thing. When your statements are like this, especially about Paypal, your story become questionable. I don't believe a thing in it. I don't know what you are up to.
I am upto nothing i am just saying that be careful while your transactions and nothing else.. because I faced this issue today had some fraud transaction msgs on my mobile when I receive OTP.. I don't know what questionable you think. May b Paypal is not an option but Saving credit card is already there such that you don't need to enter the details each n everytime. Also there is an option of ali wallet as well inorder to save the time. I am just saying to be careful with your transactions so that even if your accounts get hacked you dnt suffer such thing because of the card details saved at checkout or in your profile.. Its simple.. do you want me to show you the transaction OTP (One Time Password) msgs I was receiving on my mobile???

Mar

Its simple.. do you want me to show you the transaction OTP (One Time Password) msgs I was receiving on my mobile???
No, I don't need it. Just make sure your statements are accurate and nothing impossible included, otherwise, again it will be questionable.

Rumegado

Unfortunately, there is a lot of scams nowadays, especially on the internet. I also fell into such a trap. There are so many advertisements that try to install harmful apps or app extensions into your computer. I had such an app installed such an app into my computer, and I had to change the windows, I lost all the information that was on in that operating system. Thankfully I found a way to fight such annoying situations and all I did was just installing an app, that warning me whenever I have a dangerous app on my PC. If you also would like to install it on your computer, make sure you check the link above. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!
I have the same problem. How the app you've installed protects your PC?

JohnHarvey

I'm sorry you had to face that. Hacker attacks are usually technical, like malvertising, which injects dangerous objects into a computer in shadow mode and does not require user input. However, hackers can also resort to financial methods to trick users out of money or something else. Such methods are called social engineering techniques. To keep yourself safe, you can consult experts or get training https://guidedhacking.com/forums/roblox-hacks-cheats.464/ and then protect your data yourself. Being educated in this matter can save your important documents and keep you safe from malicious attacks.

Last edited: