Formula Markup Pricing

delaga

Please review my suggestion, this is good for all Alidropship users.

not all products are free shipping. I import a lot of products that have shipping costs.

for Alidropship develop the making of Price Formula.

(Price * Markup) + Shipping Fee

- Price = Aliexpress base price
- Markup = the desired price increase, can be + or *
- Shipping costs = have a fee or free

so my conclusion there are 2 Markup formats
1. Alidropship's current formula
2. Create a new Formula

chris37

Please review my suggestion, this is good for all Alidropship users.

not all products are free shipping. I import a lot of products that have shipping costs.

for Alidropship develop the making of Price Formula.

(Price * Markup) + Shipping Fee

so my conclusion there are 2 Markup formats
1. Alidropship's current formula
2. Create a new Formula

Buy the alishipping add on from alidropship..is do exactly what you say above

delaga

[QUOTE = "Chrisschris37, posting: 75461, anggota: 25443"] Beli add alishipping dari alidropship..adalah melakukan apa yang Anda katakan di atas [/ QUOTE]
Apa nama add on price yang saya inginkan?

dapatkah Anda mengirim tautan?

chris37

[QUOTE = "Chrisschris37, posting: 75461, anggota: 25443"] Beli add alishipping dari alidropship..adalah melakukan apa yang Anda katakan di atas [/ QUOTE]
Apa nama add on price yang saya inginkan?

dapatkah Anda mengirim tautan?
What language is that now?

negro3012

[QUOTE = "Chrisschris37, publicación: 75503, miembro: 25443"] ¿Qué idioma es ese ahora? [/ QUOTE]

I think it is indonecio

Mar

Every product has different shipping cost, that is why shipping cost cannot be added to price formula. This has been discussed a number of times in the forum.

Direct Webstore

It's drop shipping. Minimal overheads. Product cost + $1 + whatever else you want. (Or whatever formula, who cares? It's all profit)
Basically, the "KISS Principle". Anything else is a wank. Not too be taken literally.

Last edited:

chris37

Every product has different shipping cost, that is why shipping cost cannot be added to price formula. This has been discussed a number of times in the forum.

People who suggested this,they have try first shopmaster.

Is doing exactly that. Add shipping cost in the products price and show only free shipping ...

But this us well have it limitations,you can only set up the shipping cost for one country, so let say the shipping for one product is $5 for USA is gonna be add in the product price... but this only apply for USA, if a customer order for example from Spain the add shipping for the products is again $5 in the site. But in aliexpress is more high(is not change by country).

So is not exacly good for Wordwide selling.

delaga

I sell only to Indonesia.

Products that I have imported have free shipping & shipping.

I found the best product that has shipping costs.

I need a formula: (price * markup) + shipping

How do I use that formula?

I think it's a good formula for me because the price is not too expensive and I have nothing to lose for any shipping costs

Mar

I sell only to Indonesia.

Products that I have imported have free shipping & shipping.

I found the best product that has shipping costs.

I need a formula: (price * markup) + shipping

How do I use that formula?

I think it's a good formula for me because the price is not too expensive and I have nothing to lose for any shipping costs
There is no such thing. You can make a formula based on estimates, it is up to you.

Fuad Al Azad

Buy the alishipping add on from alidropship..is do exactly what you say above
So it means, without the addon, this shipping cost issue cannot be solved. Right?

Actually, there are some products with the low shipping costs, which can be used for making a profit. But with the markup formula, I cannot put a profit, as the supplier's cost is eating my profit margin.