First sales

otk

Hey guys just an update, I haven't got my Instagram account yet, I did a Paypal payment to the guy and for whatever reason its pending in his account for 21 days before Paypal will release it so I wont get it for at least 2 more weeks which is annoying. Bought another shoutout on friday $15 total for 4 shoutouts which brought $250 revenue so it was worth it.

I hit my first milestone today :) hoping to keep it up. My goal would be early next year to setup 4 more websites and scale it up, although I can seeing that being hard to manage on my own but im excited for the challenge.
It is pending because he's account probably isn't business or premier or whatsoever. If you pay him "send money to friends or family" then he would get it right away. But at the same time, You will not have PayPal protection as far as i understand. If you want to take the risk, You should be able to cancel (or he can cancel) the payment and send it in the other way.

Matt

Yea thats fine ill just wait the remainder 2 weeks atleast that way if its a scammer I can get my money back...

merten

Becareful with buying ig accounts, most are having fake followers or fake likes. Anyway good progress sofar. I'm having good sales with fb groups and now going to do shoutouts to.

waterlion

I think this could be a good indicator that a facebook page is unnecessary with instagram.

My buddies who own a multi-million dollar sex-toy biz, have a very in-active facebook page.

Matt

I think this could be a good indicator that a facebook page is unnecessary with instagram.

My buddies who own a multi-million dollar sex-toy biz, have a very in-active facebook page.

Yea I tried facebook gropus for about 2 weeks straight just constantly sharing content but didnt get any sales from it as I could only share content and not my products

Matt

Becareful with buying ig accounts, most are having fake followers or fake likes. Anyway good progress sofar. I'm having good sales with fb groups and now going to do shoutouts to.

It wasnt an IG account I found online for sale, it was a guy I was buying shoutouts from asked if I wanted to buy it, so I know it has already generated sales for me.

Matt

So I had my first customer email me today - "Thank you so much, just received my package today safely I will definitely recommend your site to people i know, thanks again"

This made me very happy and there was a 1 week delay in this guys order and he is still very happy, I kept him in the loop the whole time with this and I imagine thats why he is ok that it took longer.

I spent some of yesterday getting my SSL setup and ive already had 2 sales through credit card processing alone.

Matt

So I thought of a pretty easy way to calculate your profit margin. If you are using admitad for cash back just login and click reports > on actions, then filter the dates 'for this year to date' then click show. This will now show you a total amount of every thing you have paid for on aliexpress (easier then adding them all up manually on aliexpress).

Go to your website dashboard and get your total revenue + Admitad earnings and minus that from your Admitad report amount and then that is your total then you can just subtract your shoutouts/marketing.

Mine for example:

Total Revenue = $1751
Admitad Cashback = $88
Total = $1839

Admitad report = $1072 (total spent on aliexpress)
shoutouts = $80

$1839-$1072-$80

Total Profit = $687 USD

These figures are from November 18th > December 11th

Very Good Results.!!! i am not as good as you. so far still 0 sales. After the first FB Campaign. I still do not know how to do shoutout in IG. Still learning...

otk

So I thought of a pretty easy way to calculate your profit margin. If you are using admitad for cash back just login and click reports > on actions, then filter the dates 'for this year to date' then click show. This will now show you a total amount of every thing you have paid for on aliexpress (easier then adding them all up manually on aliexpress).

Go to your website dashboard and get your total revenue + Admitad earnings and minus that from your Admitad report amount and then that is your total then you can just subtract your shoutouts/marketing.

Mine for example:

Total Revenue = $1751
Admitad Cashback = $88
Total = $1839

Admitad report = $1072 (total spent on aliexpress)
shoutouts = $80

$1839-$1072-$80

Total Profit = $687 USD

These figures are from November 18th > December 11th
Dont forget PayPal fees :)