First sales

Matt

Hi guys,

I too have started my own journey. started building the website 7 days ago and have got alot done in that 7 days, have well over 100 products nice logo and banners professionally made. I think all up including alidropship and social rabbit and other stuff have spent $150.

I have really been focusing on facebook and instagram. For the first 4 days I was trying very hard with facebook groups sharing non commercial posts. I was getting reasonable traffic and likes but no sales at all. My fake facebook account sharing my page was today locked which was very annoying owell. since then i switched my focus to instagram and tonight got my first 2 sales in the space of 5 minutes :). I made around $15 profit, you have to start somewhere.

I have made an interesting deal with an instagram shoutout account, we agreed that I would put a side a small % of each profit and send him some products eventually. This is great for me as I dont have much upfront capital so me not paying for shoutouts right now helps alot :) very cool guy he has already put up 2 shoutouts for me with me not paying a cent. the account has around 80k followers so im very lucky......or a good negotiator

Its looking promising anyway. Not bad for 7 days I thought it would take a month or 2 before my first sale.

Eric S.

Welcome Matt! Congrats on the early success! Shows I need to do more prospecting for IG shout-outs.

Matt

Indeed. I must admit i was a little shocked to see 2 sales this evening it made my night. Easiest money i ever made...aside from the setup work now i can just focus on social media.

You really have to talk to as many people as possible some of them are reasonable. Almost everyone wants $15 per shoutout for 24 hours. I found a second guy that for $15 will do 2 permanent shoutouts and 3 story (24 hour) shoutouts and my link in bio for a week. It just goes to show that you should literally message everyone and find the best deals.

Hopefully i can keep it up :)

ZbigniewPL

Congratulations on Your first sales ! Well done man. This is great that setting up took only 7 days ! Best of luck. Keep it this way !

kevgl

Way to go Matt! That's really smart, to message a lot of people instead of just go by one.
I appreciate you sharing this very handy information! Thanks.

Matt

Yes its all instagram traffic. Im also commenting and replying to people alot aswell trying to stay engaged with them.

Doug

Oh I am so happy and motivated to hear you Matt, best of luck for you!

I am still putting products on my store, after finish it I am planning to do shoutout on IG for fast money and SEO through articles for passive traffic.

A guy told me today that he is doing IG shoutout and getting sales, sometimes he trade a shoutout for product same as you.
I am pretty confident about this strategy.

Matt

Has been slow since the weekend, had a couple more sales.

Sitting at $454 revenue. Itd be nice if somehow the plugin could workout how much you are buying and selling the product for and calculate your profit margin for you....

Matt

Hey guys another update not much has happened, sold a product last night for 72 USD and bought it for 40USD so a good profit margin there. Revenue sitting at $526.09.

Im hoping maybe i pick some more up over the weekend, see how it goes.

Matt

So i did something pretty drastic....I got a instagram message from i guy i was paying for shoutouts saying he was selling his account and it was a blast message to everyone that he had done with business with before and it was first in best dressed. I messaged him straight away and he said it had already sold for 150.00 i said ok ill give you 170.00 and i transferred the money straight away :). Used most of my profit margin but the account has 100k + and considering i was paying $15 per shoutout it should earn itself off pretty quickly hopefully.

otk

So i did something pretty drastic....I got a instagram message from i guy i was paying for shoutouts saying he was selling his account and it was a blast message to everyone that he had done with business with before and it was first in best dressed. I messaged him straight away and he said it had already sold for 150.00 i said ok ill give you 170.00 and i transferred the money straight away :). Used most of my profit margin but the account has 100k + and considering i was paying $15 per shoutout it should earn itself off pretty quickly hopefully.
I would consider it an extremely good deal! Use the account smart, keep the engagement up.

Matt

Only thing im worried about now is getting the account moved over to me smoothly and not getting banned by IG as its against their terms of service :/

Matt

Hey guys just an update, I haven't got my Instagram account yet, I did a Paypal payment to the guy and for whatever reason its pending in his account for 21 days before Paypal will release it so I wont get it for at least 2 more weeks which is annoying. Bought another shoutout on friday $15 total for 4 shoutouts which brought $250 revenue so it was worth it.

I hit my first milestone today :) hoping to keep it up. My goal would be early next year to setup 4 more websites and scale it up, although I can seeing that being hard to manage on my own but im excited for the challenge.

Attachments

• sales.png
    sales.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 94