First sale!

julieh

Yippee, like the title says, I made my first sale. It is a small item, under $10, but still, I am happy to have had this little nibble.

I purchased my license for ALDS original on July 27, 2019 and installed it on a year-old domain. The site was quite inactive, but it did have a little traction in Google so although the store is new, the site itself is a little older.

There are some things about the ALDS theme I do not like, like the disparity between the store and blog. In my opinion, this does not work well for SEO, so I worked round that using Divi builder and am now quite happy with the way the site looks. Initially, it dropped rankings after I changed to the ALDS theme but it is recovering well and I expect organic to one day be my main source of traffic.

The sale came from an FB ad. I am advertising very lightly, more to build followers than expecting a sale but of course, this is an added expense. I have also purchased Social Rabbit. So with these expenses, this little sale is very far from covering costs but still ... FIRST SALE!!!! :p

(Hopefully, it won't be months before I can say ... second sale.)

Mar

Yippee, like the title says, I made my first sale. It is a small item, under $10, but still, I am happy to have had this little nibble.

I purchased my license for ALDS original on July 27, 2019 and installed it on a year-old domain. The site was quite inactive, but it did have a little traction in Google so although the store is new, the site itself is a little older.

There are some things about the ALDS theme I do not like, like the disparity between the store and blog. In my opinion, this does not work well for SEO, so I worked round that using Divi builder and am now quite happy with the way the site looks. Initially, it dropped rankings after I changed to the ALDS theme but it is recovering well and I expect organic to one day be my main source of traffic.

The sale came from an FB ad. I am advertising very lightly, more to build followers than expecting a sale but of course, this is an added expense. I have also purchased Social Rabbit. So with these expenses, this little sale is very far from covering costs but still ... FIRST SALE!!!! :p

Very good. It always start with the first. Good luck.

Putton

So...how is it going now? Good, I hope!

moo7#11`

Congrats!!