Featured image not downloaded and present on product

Tomz

Hello,

I was importing number of products and noticed, that featured image is not present on product.
In Alidropship settings I have checked "Featured image " should be saved on my server.
But image is not showing as featured.
Please help!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 6
Same issue here. I imported two products since the last alidropship woo update and neither of them imported any images. Any idea when this will be fixed?

Irina Sunshine

Staff member
Same issue here.. Suddenly stopped working.

Same issue here. I imported two products since the last alidropship woo update and neither of them imported any images. Any idea when this will be fixed?

Im using Woocommerce 3.7.0. Seems that images are not uploaded to server

Thanks for reporting the issue. We're aware of it and will be working on a fix soon. To speed up the process of investigation we kindly ask you to provide the access to your sites (Wordpress access and Hosting cPanel access) to our official support email support@alidropship.com
Thank you!

BCGShop

I am not getting any images uploaded. I tried letting it download the images in the description and transferring them to the gallery but you don't get them all and some of them disappear when you try to transfer to gallery. Hasn't worked since Saturday.

iDan

I am not getting any images uploaded. I tried letting it download the images in the description and transferring them to the gallery but you don't get them all and some of them disappear when you try to transfer to gallery. Hasn't worked since Saturday.

deactivate the plugin and activate again. thats it.

iDan

why aren't you guys reading the forum - or atleast few comments above you? o_O
(in this case, literaly 1 comment above you)...