FB Ads - 30 clicks for just $1.48

Keyur Amin

Hey folks.
I just finished my purchasing of a plugin, installation of theme, setting and customisation of theme and creating pictures in Canva and hell of a task to complete the site up and running in just 8 hours. I thank you to the developers who has designed and developed this plugin to make it a breeze for guys like us. It is dead simple and quick to be up and running within a day.

After I was done, I posted few posts on FB account and started to Boost one post. Check the screenshot below.
FB-Ad.jpg

How freaking awesome it is! No sales yet, but am happy with the way it is progressing and to learn that it is quite cheaper to get traffic from FB and get some ball rolling.

Some users might have got awesome results than this - might be but I am super excited to see such statistics.

Santosh

Hey folks.
I just finished my purchasing of a plugin, installation of theme, setting and customisation of theme and creating pictures in Canva and hell of a task to complete the site up and running in just 8 hours. I thank you to the developers who has designed and developed this plugin to make it a breeze for guys like us. It is dead simple and quick to be up and running within a day.

After I was done, I posted few posts on FB account and started to Boost one post. Check the screenshot below.
FB-Ad.jpg

How freaking awesome it is! No sales yet, but am happy with the way it is progressing and to learn that it is quite cheaper to get traffic from FB and get some ball rolling.

Some users might have got awesome results than this - might be but I am super excited to see such statistics.

Have you had any sales later ? Did you run ad campaigns or just boosted your post ? And how long did it take to generate that first sale ?

Appreciate your answers.

Santosh.