Faulty product update / in stock <-> out of stock

spoo

Hello, since a while Aliexpress has some strange product status, which is interpreted wrong by the Alidropship product update.

For example:

Above it says, the item is not available.
Below it says, 9.000 pieces in stock.

It is not possible to order.

These items are not availably truly. When I ask the supplier, they do not have any item in stock.

But the product update of Alidropship takes them as available and offers those items in my shop. People order and I have to cancel. /-:

Please fix it as soon as possible. This is not just a single occurence but happens more regulary.

Thank you,
Sandra

Attachments

• Unbenannt-2.jpg
    Unbenannt-2.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 5

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, since a while Aliexpress has some strange product status, which is interpreted wrong by the Alidropship product update.

For example:

Above it says, the item is not available.
Below it says, 9.000 pieces in stock.

It is not possible to order.

These items are not availably truly. When I ask the supplier, they do not have any item in stock.

But the product update of Alidropship takes them as available and offers those items in my shop. People order and I have to cancel. /-:

Please fix it as soon as possible. This is not just a single occurence but happens more regulary.

Thank you,
Sandra
Hello! Our developers are working on this problem.

spoo

Oh, very nice, thank you! :D

But why move it to draft? Will it nevertheless be for sale in my shop again - automatically - as soon as it is available at Aliexpress again?

Thanks for your work!
Sandra

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, very nice, thank you! :D

But why move it to draft? Will it nevertheless be for sale in my shop again - automatically - as soon as it is available at Aliexpress again?

Thanks for your work!
Sandra
Sure. If it is available on aliexpress then it's going to publish in your store after updates