If anyone facing same issue and have solution so kindly let me know?????????????????

Facebook disabled my personal profile and restricted all add account which made with personal profile and review case is opened from 23 Oct, 2020 and today is 29 Nov, 2020 and still they are saying we are working on this issue.

Recently Verification also done for our business page but still restriction not removed. Kindly suggest the solution because without advertise not getting the sale.

I have also attached last email conversation with facebook team and same reply getting from day 1 but still they unable to fix it. Even not received any single reply from internal team on support inbox.

Attachments

• fb reply.PNG
    fb reply.PNG
    52.4 KB · Views: 12

daniel-97

Yub, they're on a cleansing everyone. My account was permanently disabled ;) I just bought a new account to create a new BM, always have plan B

If you don't want to delay your ads, you can try Google ads during this time

Yub, they're on a cleansing everyone. My account was permanently disabled ;) I just bought a new account to create a new BM, always have plan B

I made another account but after setup business manager immediately they disabled and asked the id proof. Once i submitted 3-4 different id cards even non-official documents is not accepted as given photo is not clear. They are tracking IP address because we were using same Laptop ?

How you are using the information with your new made account ? Doing for same website or for another domain ?

Jasin555

Always attach 2-3 Fb ids to one Business manager for backup. Fb has gone crazy and is restricting people's accounts without any provided reason.
They are implementing mass AI that has glitches. Marketers are so angry that FB is shutting down their accounts at this Q4 Peak time.
Make new Fb profiles and operate for a few months before rushing them into making Business, so they seem legit. Playing with a Business manager with a new account has restricted many accounts at the spot in my past.

daniel-97

I made another account but after setup business manager immediately they disabled and asked the id proof. Once i submitted 3-4 different id cards even non-official documents is not accepted as given photo is not clear. They are tracking IP address because we were using same Laptop ?

How you are using the information with your new made account ? Doing for same website or for another domain ?
Don’t use the same credit card
Don’t use the same IP

Glo4luvs

Please how do you do the ads
Am new
I have not getting any sale

Glo4luvs

Always attach 2-3 Fb ids to one Business manager for backup. Fb has gone crazy and is restricting people's accounts without any provided reason.
They are implementing mass AI that has glitches. Marketers are so angry that FB is shutting down their accounts at this Q4 Peak time.
Make new Fb profiles and operate for a few months before rushing them into making Business, so they seem legit. Playing with a Business manager with a new account has restricted many accounts at the spot in my past.
Please is the business manager app or is inside Facebook
Am new to dropshipping no sales for now