Facebook Business + Woo (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyuysoni1

We are happy to announce that another add-on is ready for beta testing: please feel free to take part in testing Facebook Business. The add-on has been created for setting up FB dynamic ads to automatically promote products to people who took an interest in what your website has to offer. Relevant items from your product catalogue will be shown in FB feed of your potential clients.
ec8196169231.png

b6ae7f59088f.png

To become a beta-tester and get a key please PM me your AliDropship license.

Facebook Business - Version 0.2 (current version):

- Product catalog is downloaded in an XML file, which replaced CSV format.
- Errors which occured while uploading product catalogs were fixed.
Hi

Hope am not late. Just saw this yesterday and had to pm you immediately. Couldn't waste time again.

Jeph

Use Facebook for woocommerce integration. It is provided by Facebook itself. All existing products and any new products added sync to Facebook shop automatically. :)
Hi there.. Thanks for the reply. Yeah i also noticed that there is already woocommerce extension for that. I hope it will also be integrated in alidropship original plugin. It is really great plus if all our products can be synced with facebook shop. Im loving the original alidropship plugin already. I am not planning to change to alidropship woo.. :)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello there Ekaterina and Yaros,
I just wanna ask if you guys will also make an extension that will enable us to make a facebook store? Wherein all our products will be automatically updated in our facebook shop? Or is this already possible with the generated facebookcatalog.xml?
With the help of FB Business it is possible to generate your product catalog and upload it to your FB Business account in a couple of clicks. Besides, it is possible to set up recurring updates. Thanks for coming up with the idea of FB Store!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi I just tried that. It was successful but then, images not added any help ?
Have you uploaded your product catalog successfully? What kind of error did you encounter? A screenshot would be appreciated.

Jeph

With the help of FB Business it is possible to generate your product catalog and upload it to your FB Business account in a couple of clicks. Besides, it is possible to set up recurring updates. Thanks for coming up with the idea of FB Store!
Hello Ekaterina, yeah i so much appreciate all the efforts alidropship team put into making great plugins and extensions. I just wanna ask if FB Store extension would be a reality we can expect soon? :)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello Ekaterina, yeah i so much appreciate all the efforts alidropship team put into making great plugins and extensions. I just wanna ask if FB Store extension would be a reality we can expect soon? :)
We appreciate your feedback! We have FB Store implementation in plans, but the add-on will not be released in the short-term future.

Hi I just tried that. It was successful but then, images not added any help ?
Images should be minimum 250px X 250px. If your product images are small then that then FB does not accept that for products. Try adding a new product with 1000 px image and see if it posts with image or without.

Jeany Surya

Hi @Ekaterina Sayapina

Failed to implement this codex "https://alidropship.com/codex/facebook-business/" brought me here.

What i've read that fb business plugin can only be used on aliwoo. So i just skip that tutorial coz im using ali original.

What bothers me is that this isnt the first time, where I spend a lot of time just to find out that the tutorial I'm reading is useless, cant be implemented on my site.
I really appreciate your hard work in making the codex / knowledge base, is quite neat and complete. But less structured, no good checklist that I can follow, which can make my work more efficient.
Back to the above problem, please give explanation to each tutorial, give a tag or else, explain can/cant be used in Ali Woo or Ali original, and other useful information!

Thankyou

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi @Ekaterina Sayapina

Failed to implement this codex "https://alidropship.com/codex/facebook-business/" brought me here.

What i've read that fb business plugin can only be used on aliwoo. So i just skip that tutorial coz im using ali original.

What bothers me is that this isnt the first time, where I spend a lot of time just to find out that the tutorial I'm reading is useless, cant be implemented on my site.
I really appreciate your hard work in making the codex / knowledge base, is quite neat and complete. But less structured, no good checklist that I can follow, which can make my work more efficient.
Back to the above problem, please give explanation to each tutorial, give a tag or else, explain can/cant be used in Ali Woo or Ali original, and other useful information!

Thankyou
First of all, please note that FB Business can be used both with AliDropship original plugin and AliDropship Woo plugin. FB Business guide provides the exhaustive information on how to set up your business account and generate your product catalog. Please let me know what exactly do you find difficult to follow. Also, I would be grateful if you be more specific and tell me what guides should be more informative.

Jeany Surya

First of all, please note that FB Business can be used both with AliDropship original plugin and AliDropship Woo plugin. FB Business guide provides the exhaustive information on how to set up your business account and generate your product catalog. Please let me know what exactly do you find difficult to follow. Also, I would be grateful if you be more specific and tell me what guides should be more informative.

I cant find "facebook business" panel on my dashboard (see my pict), thats different from your dashboard (first image in this tutorial : https://alidropship.com/codex/facebook-business/). Where is my fb business panel?
FYI, i have install FB pixel.

Attachments

• Capture 2.JPG
    Capture 2.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 7
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I cant find "facebook business" panel on my dashboard (see my pict), thats different from your dashboard (first image in this tutorial : https://alidropship.com/codex/facebook-business/). Where is my fb business panel?
FYI, i have install FB pixel.
Please note that FB Business is the add-on, it is not included in AliDropship plugin settings. Please pm me your AliDropship plugin license key so that I can issue a FB Business license key for you.

Venu

We are happy to announce that another add-on is ready for beta testing: please feel free to take part in testing Facebook Business. The add-on has been created for setting up FB dynamic ads to automatically promote products to people who took an interest in what your website has to offer. Relevant items from your product catalogue will be shown in FB feed of your potential clients.
ec8196169231.png

b6ae7f59088f.png

To become a beta-tester and get a key please PM me your AliDropship license.

Facebook Business - Version 0.2.1 (current version):

- Rounding bug fixed.
- Currency conversion bug fixed.

Facebook Business - Version 0.2:

- Product catalog is downloaded in an XML file, which replaced CSV format.
- Errors which occured while uploading product catalogs were fixed.

Hi,

Please share with me the license key, I have sent the PM.

I would be happy to test this beta version.

Thanks & Best regards,

Venu

Venu

Hi,

I have installed Facebook Business Plugin (adsfbcatalog_ion.0.2.1) and try to generate XML feed, but 62% of products got rejected due to below 2 errors.

"Products without "brand, gtin, mpn" information can't be uploaded. Please check that this field is included for each product in a separate, labeled column."

"The google product category specified in the feed file does not match to the standard taxonomy defined by Googlehttps://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324436. You can specify either the string representation or the numeric representation of your category"

I am not able to see any option to enter or configure these values under plugin settings. Please let me know how can I overcome this issue. Also please let me know how can I download the feed in CSV or XSLX format.

Is this XML feed only supports Facebook Product Feed or does it support Google Merchant Center and Bing Dynamic Ads.

Thanks & Best regards,

Venu Gopal

I have a suggestion for the plugin.

1. Add category base to FB so that it is easy to create Promotional catalogs from one main catalog itself.
2. Somehow the moment i activate the plugin, the CPU usage of my server fires up like a fire alarm. Do you know why?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

I have installed Facebook Business Plugin (adsfbcatalog_ion.0.2.1) and try to generate XML feed, but 62% of products got rejected due to below 2 errors.

"Products without "brand, gtin, mpn" information can't be uploaded. Please check that this field is included for each product in a separate, labeled column."

"The google product category specified in the feed file does not match to the standard taxonomy defined by Googlehttps://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324436. You can specify either the string representation or the numeric representation of your category"

I am not able to see any option to enter or configure these values under plugin settings. Please let me know how can I overcome this issue. Also please let me know how can I download the feed in CSV or XSLX format.

Is this XML feed only supports Facebook Product Feed or does it support Google Merchant Center and Bing Dynamic Ads.

Thanks & Best regards,

Venu Gopal
I am sorry to hear you are having such issues. Could you please pm me your WP credentials so that we can have a closer look?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have a suggestion for the plugin.

1. Add category base to FB so that it is easy to create Promotional catalogs from one main catalog itself.
2. Somehow the moment i activate the plugin, the CPU usage of my server fires up like a fire alarm. Do you know why?
1. You can create product catalog for a certain category. All you need to do is select a category in the dropdown menu in the dashboard of your FB Business.
2. Thanks for letting us know, we will check what might be wrong from our end.

Status
Not open for further replies.