Facebook Business + Woo (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ekaterina,

I was testing the extension and I saw this. 1rst doesn't like to progress anything and then the progress is more dan 1000% and doesn't stop.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 24_11_2017 , 12_50_06.png
    Screenshot - 24_11_2017 , 12_50_06.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 10
Hi Ekaterina, I was able to upload a small catalog after modifying a few thins op the csv document. I can see the products at the backend of facebook but no at the front.
The system says that something is wrong with the pixel, although somewhere else say everything works perfectly. Can you help me to put the pixel correctly? I think I did it in the wrong way. See screenshot

PS I wonder if I have the latest version of the plugin ( mine is 0.2.0.1)

Attachments

• Screenshot - 25_11_2017 , 12_36_05.png
    Screenshot - 25_11_2017 , 12_36_05.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 9
I understand now!!! I forgot to go to the next page and ad all the other events. I thought that with the code was enough.

Where can I set the rest of the code? Can you help me, please?

<script>
fbq('track', 'AddToCart');
</script>
<script>
fbq('track', 'ViewContent');
</script>
<?php endif; ?>

Attachments

• Screenshot---26_11_2017-,-11_22_12.png
    Screenshot---26_11_2017-,-11_22_12.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I understand now!!! I forgot to go to the next page and ad all the other events. I thought that with the code was enough.

Where can I set the rest of the code? Can you help me, please?

<script>
fbq('track', 'AddToCart');
</script>
<script>
fbq('track', 'ViewContent');
</script>
<?php endif; ?>
First of all, please note that you have not updated the plugin yet, the latest version is 0.2. We have fixed some bugs and replaced CSV with XML format, it is still CSV on the screenshot. We would recommend updating the add-on and try to upload your product catalog one more time if some items failed to upload. Once you have successfully uploaded all the products you wanted to, check your FB Pixel settings as the add-on is only responsible for creating product catalogs and uploading them to FB.
Secondly, the only thing you need to do to trigger Pixel for 3 standard events - ViewContent, AddToCart and Purchase (they are supported by AliDropship plguin) is to copy your FB Pixel ID and paste it to Customization => General => FB Pixel ID field. You don't have to deal with the codes. Please let me know if the issue persists or I misunderstood you.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, please note that you have not updated the plugin yet, the latest version is 0.2. We have fixed some bugs and replaced CSV with XML format, it is still CSV on the screenshot. We would recommend updating the add-on and try to upload your product catalog one more time if some items failed to upload. Once you have successfully uploaded all the products you wanted to, check your FB Pixel settings as the add-on is only responsible for creating product catalogs and uploading them to FB.
Secondly, the only thing you need to do to trigger Pixel for 3 standard events - ViewContent, AddToCart and Purchase (they are supported by AliDropship plguin) is to copy your FB Pixel ID and paste it to Customization => General => FB Pixel ID field. You don't have to deal with the codes. Please let me know if the issue persists or I misunderstood you.

Hi Ekaterina,
You were right, my plugin was not up to date.
On the other hand, until now, when I imported products from AliExpress, I only tried to make sure everything was in English. The price were changed by the plugin itself, so I wasn't worried. But now, I see that when uploading the xml, the system takes the original price in dollars and doesn't change it to euros. I'll have to pay more attention from now on.
For the rest, it took a while, but it seems that it will work. Thanks for the help !

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina,
You were right, my plugin was not up to date.
On the other hand, until now, when I imported products from AliExpress, I only tried to make sure everything was in English. The price were changed by the plugin itself, so I wasn't worried. But now, I see that when uploading the xml, the system takes the original price in dollars and doesn't change it to euros. I'll have to pay more attention from now on.
For the rest, it took a while, but it seems that it will work. Thanks for the help !
Thanks for bringing the currency problem to our attention. We have a developer looking into this issue. It will be fixed shortly.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have PM you for the license key and provided you my Alidropship license key. Please check and get back to me. Thanks.
Sent you a pm with your FB Business license key, please check.

Nasrat

Hello,
I have PM you my license key and waiting for your reply on setting up Facebook Business. Thanks.

Nasrat

Hello Ekaterina,
Apologies as I was away. I read your email and thank you for the keys. How do we go about having a session together, since we are on a different time line.
Please advice. Thank you.

Jeph

Hello there Ekaterina and Yaros,
I just wanna ask if you guys will also make an extension that will enable us to make a facebook store? Wherein all our products will be automatically updated in our facebook shop? Or is this already possible with the generated facebookcatalog.xml?

Hello there Ekaterina and Yaros,
I just wanna ask if you guys will also make an extension that will enable us to make a facebook store? Wherein all our products will be automatically updated in our facebook shop? Or is this already possible with the generated facebookcatalog.xml?
Use Facebook for woocommerce integration. It is provided by Facebook itself. All existing products and any new products added sync to Facebook shop automatically. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.