Facebook ads and Insta shoutouts

Adidol

Hello! It appears like I'll be struggling with sales for months to come because I've been advertising it following recommendations from Facebook and looking for suggestions on the net. I've used the Facebook IQ tool to check countries that convert well with E-commerce and Sweden appears to be #1 followed by other counties such as Switzerland, Germany, Australia, Estonia and others. Perhaps I'm missing something here. I've used website conversions as my target in FB ads and advertised a catalogue (collection) for my products related to women's accessories with home page video in main cities in the U.S. (after observing audience insights on FB), then tried with main cities in Sweden, then only New York($10 a day for two days), and recently listed main cities in Russia and Brazil..most of my ads for $5 a day for a few days. My total advertising expense has so far reached around $48, and converting that into my local currency is more than 100,000.

I've selected these cities after observing Google trends for the products as well as Facebook's audience insight and the FB IQ tool.

I've also not come across any genuine Insta influencers who can offer $5-$10 shoutouts. Most of those I see have very low engagement so I can't take any risk with them, while others need a high pay.

I would appreciate someone in here who has made enough sales with this business to advise on countries that convert well with ads related to women's accessories (jewelry, handbags, wallets, beauty/makeup, belts etc.). Also, any recommendation for Insta influencers with $10k-$50k followers who charge at most $20 per shoutout? I'm not sure how long I'll last with this business (although it's not even a month I started it), but if at least I can get my ROI, I'll be in a better position to decide to sell it off or continue.

Jimimorison

You are running ads on FB but it is not successful?

Keep missing your target customer.

Wasting money and time on

ads that don't convert.

The proportion of profit and CTA is low?

Then You Must Try Mailbiz - WORLD's FIRST COMPLETED ALL-IN-ONE WEB-BASED FACEBOOK Marketing Tools

Get Instant Access to MailBiz>> Sign Up

What Mailbiz can help you is..

You get a full data including phone, email, location, gender, birthday.....

You get REAL traffic

You get REAL social followers' data

You reach potential customers

This is the first and best Facebook Marketing tools

+ GET REAL TARGETED DATABASE IN SECONDS

MAILBIZ Extracts and Collects Targeted & Valid Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, and UIDs from Facebook into Database for You to Use

+ 100% FAST & EASY-TO-USE

MAILBIZ is cloud-based, simply log in, choose your niche, extract Facebook email addresses, download data to your computer, use them in Email Marketing/SMS Marketing/Facebook Custom Audience Campaigns, withdraw your money & REPEAT

+ AUTOMATE GETTING UPDATES

MAILBIZ is Up-to-date on all the latest Facebook Algorithms & Facebook API Versions

+ NEVER WORRY ABOUT LACKING OF LEADS AGAIN

MAILBIZ Collects Email Addresses/Phone Numbers/UIDS from ANYWHERE at ANYTIME on Facebook: Facebook Profiles, Facebook Groups, Facebook Fanpages, Facebook Events,...

Let's See Mailbiz Top Feature

FANPAGE EMAIL/PHONE EXTRACTOR

Extract Email Addresses/Phone Numbers of Active Users who actually Liked, Shared & Commented on ALL the POSTS of ANY Fanpages (Including Multiple Fanpage Email/Phone Extractor Features).

GROUP EMAIL/PHONE EXTRACTOR

Extract Email Addresses/Phone Numbers of Members in ANY Public Groups, JOINED Closed Groups & JOINED Private Groups (Including Multiple Group Email Extractor Features).

PROFILE EMAIL/PHONE EXTRACTOR

Extract Email Addresses/Phone Numbers of Friends not only in your Friend List, Mailbiz can also Extract Email Adresses/Phone Numbers Of Friends of Your Friends in Your Friend List.

SEARCH GROUP

Collect all the Popular Groups based on Keyword you Input (Filter by number of members)

SEARCH FANPAGE

Collect all the Popular Fanpages based on Keyword you Input (Filter by number of likes)

Join 30000+ Happy Customers & It's time to reach
your target customers, all using the power of Mailbiz

Mailbiz had been developed based on Fb API terms, so you never worry about your Fb account being banned by Fb, there are some top affiliate marketers using our tool. Morever, this is our long-term business, your trust is our #1 priority.

Let's See How Mailbiz Can help us

• FBAds Spy + FBEcom = Game Changer for people who are doing DropShipping/Ecommerce Shopify, Amazon, eBay,ali etc These updates help you make more money with your store and huge success with Facebook ads. It give the power to spy any sponsored ad on Facebook and reveal your competitor ads performance LIVE!!

• FBEcom collects and provides latest trending products including: Last week's Best Seller, Today Best Seller, Just-launched Best Seller. Reveal daily LIVE revenue and sold number.

• Just-launched Trending provides list of latest released products which bring high revenue. These are the most potential profitable items you can easily sell when the competition is low.

• Millions of products found in seconds. Figure out your niche faster with powerful filters.

• From FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS, It Extracts all Valid Email Addresses Of your Friends in Your Facebook Account, Or Friends Of Your Friends On Facebook => Most Powerful Feature

• From GOOGLE, It retrives all valid email addresses on any Website by Keywords. It automatically removes duplicates, and intelligently takes off false email addresses.

Direct Webstore

my products related to women's accessories
That's the core reason for your problems. It saturated to death and not unique enough. Women can get all the accessories they like down the road at the local brick and mortar store. Unless they are REALLY UNIQUE accessories or narrow niche related accessories. e.g "dragons". So you'd have dragon rings, dragon pendants, dragon ear rings, dragon hair clips etc.

Forget all the irrelevant rubbish others are saying ... @Moussdog sums it all up in one simple graphic here ... https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/how-to-find-a-winner-product.13223/#post-59708

:)

Last edited: