Facebook 5$ a day question.

Alec

So I opened my store, created an ad for facebook. Made my audience and started the 5$ a day challenge.

Literally within 5 minutes of the ad being up, BOOM, first sale. Probably the first person who was shown the ad.
Day 2 nothing.
Day 3 another sale.
day 4-7 nothing.

So for the week, the 5$ a day ad broke even on profit from 2 sales.

Does that mean the ad is not good? Try something else?
Thanks

kingpin

Hi mate
Is your pixels setup?
Is it Conversion ad with Purchase as an objective?

Try Dublicating your adset and put the budget @ $10/day now and check it for one day, if all good let it run if not kill it.

Facebook optimisation is done on campaign level. Try Creating several 5$/day ads and the ones that converting scale them and ones not just kill them

Kabelo.Nhlapo

Thanks for the useful information @kingpin.

I have a question regarding this.

How long should i run the 5$/day ad on Facebook. would 6 days be fine for me to be able to see if the ad is performing well or not.

I have been using Instagram shoutouts for my promotion but i've noticed that you cant scale those, i have been struggling to make proper sales from it. I an not considering trying Facebook since i can scale my ads and see how well or badly they are performing.

Thanks in advance and thanks again for your insight

Kabelo.Nhlapo

Sorry about that, i need to correct something: What i meant to say is that I am now considering Facebook ads since I can scale my ad and see how well or badly they are performing.

Thanks