Export Orders to CSV

Andrzej13

Hello, i see that Export Orders are added info plugin AliDropship.
I need this tool, but it needs some additional options. I need this tool to add orders to Baselinker.
export.png

Example.
1. When i need to Export orders from 18.05 till 18.05 (all day) i click export (15 sites of orders for 18.05 in my store) but when i export it i see orders from 15sites, but 15 sites show me some orders from 17.05 and 19.05 (2-3) to the whole page. (From 18.05 there is 290 orders, but 15 sites show 30 orders so it had to fill in orders from other days.
Is there any options to fix it?

2. When importing orders into a CSV file, I see:
Code:
Date;Unit;unit price;country;Shipping Name;email;Address 1;Address 2;City;Region/Province;Zip code;Phone;Tracking;Title;Quantity;Variation;Aliexpress
Is there any options to add 'Order ID' at the beginning? Its very important for me.

3. There is an option to make a "swap file" in which automatically orders will be forwarded to Baselinker?

Thanks for help.

Best Regards,
Dawid

Hello, i see that Export Orders are added info plugin AliDropship.
I need this tool, but it needs some additional options. I need this tool to add orders to Baselinker.
View attachment 11888

Example.
1. When i need to Export orders from 18.05 till 18.05 (all day) i click export (15 sites of orders for 18.05 in my store) but when i export it i see orders from 15sites, but 15 sites show me some orders from 17.05 and 19.05 (2-3) to the whole page. (From 18.05 there is 290 orders, but 15 sites show 30 orders so it had to fill in orders from other days.
Is there any options to fix it?

2. When importing orders into a CSV file, I see:
Code:
Date;Unit;unit price;country;Shipping Name;email;Address 1;Address 2;City;Region/Province;Zip code;Phone;Tracking;Title;Quantity;Variation;Aliexpress
Is there any options to add 'Order ID' at the beginning? Its very important for me.

3. There is an option to make a "swap file" in which automatically orders will be forwarded to Baselinker?

Thanks for help.

Best Regards,
Dawid

Yeah, totally.

I second this request.

It would be super helpful.

Stay Awesome :cool: