Experienced Internet Marketer diving into Ecom - Pt. 2

Jur

Great to hear Oberlo has the function for splitting
quote "you can split the product into multiple products (great for distinct variations)"

I am asking for this function in ADS woo plugin because its hell of a work now to split all variations to simple products.
@Yaros what do you think about this function to import variants as simple products ?

johnny

I'm not sure of what affiliate link you are referring to.

I've had to refund 2 customers from all of my sales thus far. One was because the item never managed to leave china.

The other, because the customer waited much longer than she needed to.

I refunded both customers, without any issue, but I understand what you are saying.

I have a friend who made thousands of dollars dropshipping watches and pet food from china.

His account was shut down because customers were complaining of long shipping times.

But if Yaros isn't having serious issues, then I don't see the problem.

Thank you for reply. About affiliate link I'm saying about when you said: "add another $10 for using my own affiliate link... for a total of $35."
I just wonder how to create your affiliate link, is that Alibonus or Aliexpress Affiliate.

Yaros

Staff member
Great to hear Oberlo has the function for splitting
quote "you can split the product into multiple products (great for distinct variations)"

I am asking for this function in ADS woo plugin because its hell of a work now to split all variations to simple products.
@Yaros what do you think about this function to import variants as simple products ?
There is an option to duplicate a product to split variations.

waterlion

Thank you for reply. About affiliate link I'm saying about when you said: "add another $10 for using my own affiliate link... for a total of $35."
I just wonder how to create your affiliate link, is that Alibonus or Aliexpress Affiliate.

Just join the aliexpress affiliate program, and when you are at the cart, simply open another page with your affiliate link, and then go back to your cart page, and pay for the order.

The affiliate commission will be added to your total.

AQUA

Just join the aliexpress affiliate program, and when you are at the cart, simply open another page with your affiliate link, and then go back to your cart page, and pay for the order.

Any guid .

Any guides for the affiliate program, How does it work? Thanks

SAM

Hi brother,
Watching you Journey on both the Threads, it is an amazing read, keep up the good work and don't loose hope.

thanks

Sam.