error webiste down afther updates

Andre M

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ads_filter_for_facebook_variations() in on line 0

also

The plugin adsfbcatalog/adsfbcatalog.php has been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist.

The plugin social-rabbit/social-rabbit.php has been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist.

show me this error why

Last edited:

chorejnr

My observation is that the adsfbcatalog has bugs that need to be fixed. If you update to the newest version....it comes with 500 ERROR

Direct Webstore

Are all your other plugins and extensions up to date? Sometimes if they are not they cause conflicts with other plugins.

nlj

I have this issue as well. There are bugs in the plugins. I have reviewed the php error logs and found errors in the Alidropship plugins: Ads Abandoned Cart AliDropship Plugin, and the Ads Facebook Business Catalog AliDropship Plugin. The issue occurred as I tried to update the Ads Facebook Business Catalog AliDropship Plugin, everything went down. The plugins have been causing a lot of errors on my server recently.

How did you folks fix the issue?

yakshjatin

I have this issue as well. There are bugs in the plugins. I have reviewed the php error logs and found errors in the Alidropship plugins: Ads Abandoned Cart AliDropship Plugin, and the Ads Facebook Business Catalog AliDropship Plugin. The issue occurred as I tried to update the Ads Facebook Business Catalog AliDropship Plugin, everything went down. The plugins have been causing a lot of errors on my server recently.

Hello,

I have found same issue on my site and solved.

Solution -> Go to cPanel of your hosting and then Open file manager > wp-content > plugins _ Find you plugin name and Rename it with (Example-adfbbusiness_old ) and then refresh your site.

Note :-You have to make new fresh installation of plugin which you have renamed.

That will be works fantastic

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ads_filter_for_facebook_variations() in on line 0

also

The plugin adsfbcatalog/adsfbcatalog.php has been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist.

The plugin social-rabbit/social-rabbit.php has been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist.

show me this error why
These errors should be solved with AliDropship plugin update ver. 1.3.7
If not, please let me know

Sunster

Staff member

Your issue sounds like this one which the user was able to resolve: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/my-website-is-down-with-alidropship-hosting.8619/

nlj

Hi folks,

I have resolved this issue by disabling the facebook plugin (renamed it). I took another look at the error logs and found a database query from the facebook plugin which caused an error. The site is back up. I've updated the Alidropship plugin. I will try to enable the facebook plugin and see what happens. I'll update with more details as they're available.

It seems that everyone else has tried something similar. The order of updates definitely matter, always update Alidropship plugin before any of the addon plugins.