sonnyrosario

Hola buenos amigos y amigas!

Yo he buscado en las publicaciones del foro y no he podido encontrar algún post que hable sobre este problema.

Un cliente me envía dos capturas donde muestra que el precio de la página del producto está en su moneda local, pero la moneda que muestra la barra superior es dolar estadounidense. Así mismo cuando el trata de cambiar la moneda a su moneda local en la barra superior no lo puede lograr. Como se muestra en la captura siguiente, donde no cambia el conmutador de moneda cuando cambia el precio a su moneda local:
problema de precio y moneda.png

Es preciso destacar que la moneda por defecto de la tienda es el Dolar Estadounidense. Pero lo mismo pasa en la página de la tienda, que segun la IP del cliente se cambia el precio a la moneda de su país, sin embargo, en la barra superior sigue mostrando la moneda por defecto y no la moneda del cliente.

Traté de llevarlo a otro navegador de internet, pero hemos tenido el mismo problema.

Debo señalar que instalé reciententemente el complemento All in One WP Security. Me gustaría saber si tienen alguna idea de este problema o si pueden referirme a cualquier publicación que pueda ayudarme.

Gracias de antemano por sus aportes valiosos.

Sonny.-

Mar

A customer sends me two screenshots showing that the product page price is in their local currency, but the currency shown in the top bar is US Dollar. Likewise when he tries to change the currency to his local currency in the top bar he cannot do it. As shown in the screenshot below, where the currency toggle doesn't change when you change the price to your local currency:

Apparently, you are using the default alidropship currency converter. I stopped using it due to this issue among others. I am using Woocommerce Currency Converter. It change currency without page refresh and very fast. The visitor can change currency even in the checkout page. It's geolocation function never miss.

I should point out that I recently installed the All in One WP Security plugin. I would like to know if you have any idea about this problem or if you can refer me to any post that can help me.

You can try to deactivate the security plugin and see the effect at your end. I am using the same security plugin, it don't affect the currency switcher but every site is different.

1595037716338.png
1595037780441.png

sonnyrosario

Apparently, you are using the default alidropship currency converter. I stopped using it due to this issue among others. I am using Woocommerce Currency Converter. It change currency without page refresh and very fast. The visitor can change currency even in the checkout page. It's geolocation function never miss.
Ciertamente, estoy usando el plugin que trae alidropship woo para el cambio de moneda. Voy a cambiar al convertidor de woocommerce quizás funcione mejor.

the_lyall

I also encountered this when using caching plugins, and also some translation plugins before I found the one I use now. Similar issues arise when some elements like the top bar are cached and served to everyone where as the product prices (or vice versa) are shown in the right currency. It is more prevalent when using a CDN as well if you don't have the right settings.

chris37

[QUOTE = "sonnyrosario, post: 75424, member: 27256"] I am certainly using the plugin that brings alidropship woo for currency exchange. I'm going to switch to woocommerce converter maybe it will work better. [/ QUOTE]

Sir hi. tell me what cache plugin Do you use?
I may be able to help .. I find a way with a cache plugin to make it 99% compatible with alidropship currency corverte.
I am waiting your anwser (is ONLY working with da vinci woo theme)

@Mar I try the the plugin you suggest above and in my case is not geolocation. But is working well anyway. Expect that issue i say !

chris37

[QUOTE = "the_lyall, post: 75425, member: 26595"] I also encountered this when using caching plugins, and also some translation plugins before I found the one I use now. Similar issues arise when some elements like the top bar are cached and served to everyone where as the product prices (or vice versa) are shown in the right currency. It is more prevalent when using a CDN as well if you don't have the right settings. [/ QUOTE]

What cache plugin do you use? And what theme?

chris37

I use W3 Super Cache and Aelia Currency plugin with the additional (free) cache handler add-on. I make custom themes for my sites.

So and you as well do not use the alidropship currency switcher...

I don't understand why so knowlogeable company like alidropship doesn't fix this cache issue with currency switcher in the woo version .

Anyway how say I find a way to fix the issue 99% ,with wp faster cache .
I just exlude the currency cookies for be cache.

But this let me only in the first load of the customer the flag is gonna stay preload to this setting ,and in the second load is gonna work like charm to everybody else ;)

So the customer is gonna have the issue only ones ,I speak just for the flag..

The currency in the products of site are always correct geolocation.

sonnyrosario

Señor hola. dime qué plugin de caché usas?
Es posible que pueda ayudar ... Encontrar una manera con un complemento de caché para que sea 99% compatible con alidropship currency corverte.
Estoy esperando su respuesta (SOLO está trabajando con el tema da vinci woo)

Saludos, disculpe la tardanza. Estoy usando el complemento de cache llamado WP Super Cache. También realicé una actualización de las traducciones de wordpress.

chris37

Saludos, disculpe la tardanza. Estoy usando el complemento de cache llamado WP Super Cache. También realicé una actualización de las traducciones de wordpress.

Delete wp super cache
And now you gonna replace it with wp faster cache..

Below is the way to fix it see screenshot... you must exlude all the cookies you have set in your site for is be working correctly.
I also suggest because we use woocomerce and not the origina plugin which in product page show and the country currency (In alidropship origina show US $10 and CAD $13 ,but in woocomerce is gonna show only 10 and 13 dollar without to know which country dollar is)
Do not set up multiple currency which have same symbol in your site.

Below in the screenshot as you can see I have only 4 currency Show and none of them have same symbol.
You have to enxlude all the currency cookies from your site.

Also in the main setting uncheck the "don't show cache version in mobile devices "

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200719-030640_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200719-030640_Chrome.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Mar

I try the the plugin you suggest above and in my case is not geolocation. But is working well anyway. Expect that issue i say !
Geolocation is working very well at my end, tested it in a number of browsers. Sites are not the same.

Direct Webstore

It's amazing how this guy has you all jumping around using Google Translate in an English language forum because he is too inconsiderate and lazy to initially use it himself. My hat's off to you all. Me? I'm ignoring him.

chris37

Geolocation is working very well at my end, tested it in a number of browsers. Sites are not the same.

Yes each site is difference.

but for you be and you sure us well try to gtmetrix your site using different server location and see if the site corverte change per location in the preview..

Or if your defaul currency is USA and you locate in europe try and ingognito browser for you be sure for the first visit if is geolocation correct.

But how you say each site in difference.

the_lyall

It's amazing how this guy has you all jumping around using Google Translate in an English language forum because he is too inconsiderate and lazy to initially use it himself. My hat's off to you all. Me? I'm ignoring him.

Or maybe we all speak fluent Spanish and the uprising is coming... Viva la revolución!*

*I don't speak Spanish. lol.

chris37

"My hat's off to you all " :)
I thought that words was use only in greek language.
I am Greek-Cypriot

Σου βγάλω το καπέλο @Direct Webstore :cool:

Mar

Or if your defaul currency is USA and you locate in europe try and ingognito browser for you be sure for the first visit if is geolocation correct.
I have done an extensive test, in incognito browser and other browsers. The first visit is always the currency of the country, in fact the geolocation function of the currency switcher is the most accurate of the plugin.

chris37

I have done an extensive test, in incognito browser and other browsers. The first visit is always the currency of the country, in fact the geolocation function of the currency switcher is the most accurate of the plugin.

I am glad is working for you...
Is not working in my end.
But how we say each site is difference.

Mar

But how we say each site is difference.
I assume you are testing in your site, I am testing in mine. If it is working at my site and not in yours then there is something in site environment, most likely the cache plugin. I am using WP Rocket which is compatible with the currency switcher.

Direct Webstore

"My hat's off to you all " :)
I thought that words was use only in greek language.
English is a mongrel language that steals bits and pieces from everywhere. It's also possible the Greeks stole it from somewhere. You can't really trust Greeks. They do sneaky things like hide soldiers inside giant Trojan Horse statues. lol ;)

Σου βγάλω το καπέλο
Don't touch my hat! ;)