Hello Everyone,

This is based on Alidropship plugin. Therefore everything is automated and this has a very good customer support service as well. But I don't have enough time for this and it's just sitting there. So i don't want it anymore and it's yours to take.

You can visit the website at www.thehomedaily.com

PayPal and Debit card payments are integrated as well, Shipping is supported through worldwide, especially for US and Europe.

Expecting price is 1500 USD. But this has so much potential and it'll be a very good investment. But all offers are welcome and please don't hesitate to reach out with an offer.

If you have any questions please ask.

Thank you for your interest.

Stiipper

Hello everyone, I am almost completely sure that buying a ready-made project right away is far from the best solution. Perhaps someone will think that I am just an armchair critic. Still, I want to tell you that I myself have been developing a similar platform for selling my friend's goods (he was engaged in the manufacture of aromatic candles). I can confidently tell you that it is better to do projects in electronic commerce on my own so that all the settings are prepared exactly for you.

Last edited: