Hello Everyone,

This is based on Alidropship plugin. Therefore everything is automated and this has a very good customer support service as well. But I don't have enough time for this and it's just sitting there. So i don't want it anymore and it's yours to take.

You can visit the website at www.thehomedaily.com

PayPal and Debit card payments are integrated as well, Shipping is supported through worldwide, especially for US and Europe.

Expecting price is 1500 USD. But this has so much potential and it'll be a very good investment. But all offers are welcome and please don't hesitate to reach out with an offer.

If you have any questions please ask.

Thank you for your interest.

Stiipper

Hello everyone, I am almost completely sure that buying a ready-made project right away is far from the best solution. Perhaps someone will think that I am just an armchair critic. Still, I want to tell you that I myself have been developing a similar platform for selling my friend's goods (he was engaged in the manufacture of aromatic candles). I can confidently tell you that it is better to do projects in electronic commerce on my own so that all the settings are prepared exactly for you.

Last edited:

echloe

Hello.

Could you kindly provide me with the following details:

1. Monthly Revenue and Profit: I'm interested in understanding the revenue and profit figures for the past 12 months to gauge the financial performance of the website.
  2. Operational Costs: What are the monthly operational costs associated with running the website? This includes expenses such as hosting, domain, marketing, and any other relevant costs.
  3. Traffic and User Engagement Metrics: Can you share any statistics regarding website traffic and user engagement metrics? This will help me evaluate the current level of interest and activity on the website.
  4. Operational History: How long has the website been operational? Understanding its history will give me insights into its track record and stability.
  5. Outstanding Debts or Liabilities: Are there any outstanding debts or liabilities associated with the website that I should be aware of?
  6. Marketing Strategies: What marketing strategies are currently in place to promote the website wweshop and drive traffic and sales?
  7. Inventory and Suppliers: Can you provide information on the inventory (if any) and the reliability and terms of the supply chain?
  8. Customer Base and Email List: How large is the customer base and email list associated with the website?
  9. Proprietary Technologies or Content: Are there any proprietary technologies or content included in the sale that I should know about?
  10. SEO Rankings and Social Media Presence: What are the current SEO rankings and social media presence of the website?
Additionally, if there's any other relevant information that you think would be helpful for me to know, please feel free to include it.