Liang

hi @Yaros,

Under SEO Meta Data Settings,
There are
Title:
Description:
Keywords:

How are we input our keywords?
A) Keywords: Naruto, Naruto T-Shirt, Naruto Online Store, Naruto Sales, Naruto Hoodie
b) Keywords, Naruto Naruto T-Shirt Naruto Online Store Naruto Sales Naruto Hoodie

How do we separate each keyword especially those 2-3 words keyword?

Mark Heading

If you have an Alidropship Plugin, it's a piece of cake to alter the SEO if you wish. Just head over to ---> https://alidropship.com/codex/10-built-seo-setup/ and take a look at this guide.

Google Does recognise long and short tail key words as you have mentioned in your post.

A) Keywords: Naruto, Naruto T-Shirt, Naruto Online Store, Naruto Sales, Naruto Hoodie
b) Keywords, Naruto Naruto T-Shirt Naruto Online Store Naruto Sales Naruto Hoodie

What to do is separate your long tail keywords with a comma ", " as you have done in Selection A) above

Hope this helps!! ;)

davesweney

Hi, Yaros...

Excellent article...I added some additional tips in the comment section of that article that may also be helpful for members as they work on their SEO...

All of this is worth the time, as the traffic you get is organic, no cost (or the cost is front-loaded, as in do it a the start, and reap the benefits over time) and is cumulative (means that your current efforts will build over time and if you keep at it, you will get more free traffic)...

SEO needs to become a habit I believe, not an afterthought...It dovetails with an effective marketing strategy (i.e. social, email, paid, etc.) nicely!

Cheers!
Dave : )

Namkea

I use Alidropship Plugin that already has SEO. Whether is it necessary to Yoast SEO Plugin? Please anybody answers me.

Yes Right :p
Can you pls tell me one more thing actually when we import any product through alidropship plugin so Aliexpress images "Title Name" not changed as I download the image and name was same as aliexpress title so do you have any idea how can we change in once because after imported products seems this issue and not easy to change one by one

Direct Webstore

I'll tell you when you learn how to use a forum correctly. That question has nothing to do with this thread. It's like you are "littering" all over the forum. Start a new thread for the problem.

;)

baileyonline

Meta tags are HTML elements that provide search engines and website users with knowledge about a web page.
Title tags are used to inform search engines and visitors in the most concise and precise way possible what each page on your site is about. The title tag should include all of the keywords you want to rank for in terms of SEO. Make sure the title tags should be 50-60 characters long, including spaces.
You can try to incorporate your keywords in this way
  • The most important keyword should come first, followed by the second most important, and then your brand name.
Primary keyword - Secondary keywords | Brand name

HTML meta description is a meta tag used to describe the content of the page. They are located in the header code of your website. They aren't visible to users on your page or post. You may add more keywords in the description but make sure it looks readable and makes sense. Google will only show 160 characters in the search results, so make sure you write your description in the above limit.

John69

Thank you! It is very clearly explained.
I'm just not sure if I will be able to implement all this by myself