Duplicate WooCommerce Product

gotnet

Hi,
i have see in this forum that is not possible to have one product for each variants as for alidropship standalone version.
But only with external plugin.
I have see external plugin but not fit my purpose.

I want to ask you:
1. i have a plugin that can duplicate a product, so if i duplicate the product that have 10 variants and for each one i have 5 variants,
these products can work as well when order is placed and launch order in aliexpress ?

2. i have see also that there is not a features to change store seller when stock is out, there are some possibilities to avoid also this ?

Many Thanks

Direct Webstore

i have see in this forum that is not possible to have one product for each variants as for alidropship standalone version.
The Original plugin CAN split variations into separate products. Read the docs. www.help.alidropship.com

I have see external plugin but not fit my purpose.
External plugin? You mean the Woo version?

i have a plugin that can duplicate a product,
You don't need a plugin to duplicate a product. That function is already there. In the list of products, just click "Duplicate".

if i duplicate the product that have 10 variants and for each one i have 5 variants,
these products can work as well when order is placed and launch order in aliexpress ?
Yes

gotnet

Hi,
i have woocommerce alidropship version.

My questions are related to this.
So it's possibile to do what i have requested by only duplicate the woocommerce product?

Thanks

Direct Webstore

i have woocommerce alidropship version.
In that case ... Splitting products with Woo has been discussed at length on this forum.
Basically, you can split variations into separate/new products by clicking the "Duplicate" link at the bottom of the product in Products List view. And you can do what you want above by duplicating the product with 10 variations, then deleting the five you don't want in the duplicate. The give the duplicate a new title.

Search results ... read all about it here.
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/splitting-variations-when-importing-products.7153/#post-45849

** Now write on the blackboard 100 times "I must search for answers before making a post" :)

** And you better hope @Mar doesn't see you asked a duplicate question without searching ... LOL

** Please note: The above about the blackboard and Mar is just a lighthearted joke. Please don't get your titties in a tangle. :)

Last edited: