Dropshipping journey from 0 knowledge - let's start !

Alessandro

Hello,

AGAIN an abandonned cart ! Paypal checkout and i've tested this method and it works. This is the second abandonned cart in 24 hours. This is disturbing.
Can you help me ? What means "buy one click" ?Capture d’écran 2017-11-19 à 16.30.15.png

@Yaros maybe you can help me ?

Last edited:

Alessandro

Hello,
0 sale at this moment... Average visit per day: 180-200 but still no sales :/
I'm in the phone case niche and I think this is very difficult

Crushl

I'm not an experienced dropshipper (just starting as an experiment. I'm mainly a Private Label merchant and have SEO experience), but I think the niche is problematic.

How do you target your audience? You mentioned that "everybody with a phone" can be your customer. But by that information alone, you can not target them at all. How would you know what kind of case they want? There is variety starting from "simple and protective" over "Fan merchandise" to "Premium/Leather" cases that you have to target each on their own.

For example: If I am a business person that likes leather and expensive things, I am a good target for a premium leather phone case. If you set up an ad that shows me a "cool Dragonball Phone case"... well, then I will simply ignore it. And of course, the other way around: The Dragonball Fan would likely ignore the Leather Case ad.

Generally, I would pick the niche based on a topic of interest, not on a product category. The reason for it is that your shop will not likely create upsales because there is just the 1 phone case I like and the rest is just not useful to me. To use my example from above: Dragonball. If I am a Dragonball fan and your Dragonball Phone case ad gets me to your shop, I might browse the rest of your shop (if it is about Dragonball) and can find other things I like (posters, shirts, mousepads, toys etc) because I'm interested in the topic in general and not just the 1 product your ad showed me.

I would recommend doing a topic that is NOT covered by copyright (every Manga/Anime is, so avoid them. Dragonball was just an easy example). Maybe something like Dragons, Wolves, Fishing, Soccer, Golf, Gaming or whatever you can come up with. Just make sure there are several products one visitor might be interested in. Makes ad targeting and upsales a hell of a lot easier.

As for your 0 sales problem I can only come up with 3 reasons:

1. The customer does not find anything they like (casedesign or pricing)
2. There are technical difficulties that prevent a sale
3. Your shop is not trustworthy (no SSL, bad english, poor design, obvious fake timers, stupid domain name etc)

Keep in mind that Amazon is so successful because customers trust them. If your customers doubt you just one bit, they are gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yan

Alessandro

I'm not an experienced dropshipper (just starting as an experiment. I'm mainly a Private Label merchant and have SEO experience), but I think the niche is problematic.

How do you target your audience? You mentioned that "everybody with a phone" can be your customer. But by that information alone, you can not target them at all. How would you know what kind of case they want? There is variety starting from "simple and protective" over "Fan merchandise" to "Premium/Leather" cases that you have to target each on their own.

For example: If I am a business person that likes leather and expensive things, I am a good target for a premium leather phone case. If you set up an ad that shows me a "cool Dragonball Phone case"... well, then I will simply ignore it. And of course, the other way around: The Dragonball Fan would likely ignore the Leather Case ad.

Generally, I would pick the niche based on a topic of interest, not on a product category. The reason for it is that your shop will not likely create upsales because there is just the 1 phone case I like and the rest is just not useful to me. To use my example from above: Dragonball. If I am a Dragonball fan and your Dragonball Phone case ad gets me to your shop, I might browse the rest of your shop (if it is about Dragonball) and can find other things I like (posters, shirts, mousepads, toys etc) because I'm interested in the topic in general and not just the 1 product your ad showed me.

I would recommend doing a topic that is NOT covered by copyright (every Manga/Anime is, so avoid them. Dragonball was just an easy example). Maybe something like Dragons, Wolves, Fishing, Soccer, Golf, Gaming or whatever you can come up with. Just make sure there are several products one visitor might be interested in. Makes ad targeting and upsales a hell of a lot easier.

3. Your shop is not trustworthy (no SSL, bad english, poor design, obvious fake timers, stupid domain name etc)

Keep in mind that Amazon is so successful because customers trust them. If your customers doubt you just one bit, they are gone.

Hi, this is not my store lol :)
But I trust you, the phone case niche is shitty

Yan

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience Crushl! :)

Are you switching niche then Alessandro?

Alessandro

Hi,
Always 0 sales and the phone case business is really hard to promote on IG... Too many target and I'm loosing my hairs.

I want to create a nice advert on Facebook with landing page and social locker but WTF the price for ProfitBuilder --> http://wpprofitbuilder.com/choose/

I buy a lot of things (Alidropship, proxies, Massplanner, host, some ads/shoutouts).. I have to stop to spend my money and start earning some bucks !

Alessandro

Hi,
I'm running one ad but it's only to attrack people to my page. I'm in the phone case niche and I have some t-shirts and goodies in relation in this niche (stranger things).
Gonna see what happens.

Target --> USA --> male/female --> 18/35 yo --> Netflix/Stranger Things

Yan

Hi Alessandro! Have you seen any results from your facebook ads? I got like 34 impressions on my ads for $2. I'm getting more reach with my viral videos. I have stopped the facebook ads for the moment.

Alessandro

Hi friend, I have good engagement but I didn't put my website link. Don't want to promote at this time (1200 likes only in one week).
Capture.JPG

Yan

Good stuffs bro!! :D Bien joué!!

I have learnt with my fb page that you must not be overly promotional at the start. Build your page first and have at least 5000 likes before doing any promotions. :)