Dropshipping journey from 0 knowledge - let's start !

Alessandro

Hello community,

After reading for several weeks your success stories and different blogs, I decided to start my business.
Namely, I am a real estate expert and I have no training in e-commerce and marketing.

My shop (one niche) is over and I'm just waiting for the banners to start advertising.
I am going to use Shoutcart and I have contacted different Facebook page administrators.

I decided to share my experience from the beginning to set a goal and not lose motivation.

Thank you for this great plugin and this community that gives you all the good advice.

Upcoming updates :)

Alessandro

Thank you guys for your messages !

Nice try buddy.

He has just started, why are you so eager in telling him to share his niche? To steal it?

hahahaha yes, I don't gonna show my niche at this moment.. Maybe if one day I can be on the "success stories" :D

Harry Greens

Thank you guys for your messages !

hahahaha yes, I don't gonna show my niche at this moment.. Maybe if one day I can be on the "success stories" :D

@yesh3388 that isn't what the forum is about dude. Grow up :)
Does it really look like I wanted to "steal a niche" -- even better how does that even make sense -"steal a niche".

We have had people here who thought the Luxury watch segment was a good one to go for and they spent 4 months and $$$ to finally say they were dropping it, I guess it was like flogging a dead horse. @Alessandro doesn't have to go through that.

Every niche can be marketed - it just becomes more expensive to do it when it is competing for space.
My background has been in Affiliate marketing since 2006 and ebay selling for tech spares that I got from China. (There I just shared a niche - "steal it" - :D )
I had tried to launch my own ecom store in 2009 and it failed miserably. I have a full time job in O&G.

And about "stealing niches" - If I wanted to steal a niche I would just head to the mailing list Giveaway thread ;)

@Alessandro Keep posting on your thread when you get frustrated about a process you are trying - use it like a blog if you have to - sometimes typing it out helps.

Cheers!

P.S: If you were in real estate - I have something you could try - I can't coz I have no experience in the field but you could use it - it may not work, depending on where you are located. Will PM you (Might be a stoopid idea )

Alessandro

Hello,

Facebook ads starts today and I've done one shoutout on Instagram. Let's see what happens now.
Wish me luck

Harry Greens

Maybe you have already done it but still:
You run separate campaigns for mobile device and desktop
Target your demographic right down to your target group if Sales is your mission, Don't target too minutely if shares is your mission
Make sure you run the ads only during the time your targeted age group is browsing.
Check competitor ads before publishing.
Did you link the ad to a category or to a product page --- different ppl have reported different results for each approach.

Alessandro

Thank you for your advices.
Capture d’écran 2017-11-18 à 11.11.58.png

Only 155 clics to my website, 5461 people reached. I think it's bad for my first time :(
And no sale :(

Alessandro

0 sale :(
I think I have to create a better ads on Facebook and target only one country. I have a english shop and I can sell to everyone who have a smartphone haah