Dropshipping coach

omnipip

Hi, and thanks

I understand that email marketing is important, but how do I best get the emails? How to catch the emails that I can later market too?
Hello, my friend! There are plenty of tricky tricks and tips to do so! You can offer a discount, a coupon, an extra if people subscribe to your email list! But here is the tricky part... if you don't have the traffic you won't get any emails so after you create your email grabbing strategy be sure to increase the website traffic through SEO and other forms of marketing. Be sure that your emails are consistent and entertaining otherwise people will unsubscribe! Any more questions?

Putton

Hello, my friend! There are plenty of tricky tricks and tips to do so! You can offer a discount, a coupon, an extra if people subscribe to your email list! But here is the tricky part... if you don't have the traffic you won't get any emails so after you create your email grabbing strategy be sure to increase the website traffic through SEO and other forms of marketing. Be sure that your emails are consistent and entertaining otherwise people will unsubscribe! Any more questions?
Sweet, thanks for your time mate.

Since I've previously not worked with Alidropship, I have a question that might be more technical, let me know if I should post it elsewhere:

I downloaded the chrome extension and was gonna test it by importing one product. Went to Aliexpress and found one product, clicked the little orange + that came up. It then took quite a while to load and when it was done I had like 40 products in my shop...

I'll watch more videos on how to import, or just do it manually since I enjoy it and won't have too many products anyways. But if you have any advice I'd be grateful.

Also, have I understood correctly that I can only import 50 products?? There is a counter saying I have 50 left (shouldn't it be 10 after my 40 test objects?). So if I import 50 and then want to change products all the time, I have to buy add ons??

Thanks in advance!

Direct Webstore

Hello, angry person.
I'm afraid that wishing to unwatch a pointless thread by yet again, another scamming, self-acclaimed "guru" was triggered by sheer tedious boredom. Not anger. ;) LOL

Thanks for worrying about me
I assure you, I wasn't. It was just the usual comment related to the total inadequacy and gullibility of most people. lol

but I'm doing fine
Fantastic! So you don't have any need to to give money away to a self proclaimed guru that looks like this then.
1608325851729.png
lol

However, when someone posts a thread like this I'd like to brainstorm and hear what they have to say.
I'm afraid I've heard what these B-Grade Gurus have to say all too much. Obviously. ;)

Perhaps you are angry because you are missing something in life?
Thanks, Dr Phil, but read above. lol ;)

You should try meditation, or find a partner.
Nah. I find trolling lazy, gullible, and ignorant people much more fun. So does my partner. ;)

Good luck!
More luck!? But I already have so much already! But thanks anyway.

lol
;)

Last edited:

Putton

I'm afraid that wishing to unwatch a pointless thread by yet again, another scamming, self-acclaimed "guru" was triggered by sheer tedious boredom. Not anger. ;) LOL

I assure you, I wasn't. It was just the usual comment related to the total inadequacy and gullibility of most people. lol

Fantastic! So you don't have any need to to give money away to a self proclaimed guru that looks like this then.
View attachment 13849
lol

I'm afraid I've heard what these B-Grade Gurus have to say all too much. Obviously. ;)

Thanks, Dr Phil, but read above. lol ;)

Nah. I find trolling lazy, gullible, and ignorant people much more fun. So does my partner. ;)

More luck!? But I already have so much already! But thanks anyway.

lol
;)

lol you sound like a funny c***. Would love to have a beer with you. Anyways I haven't given, nor do I plan to give, any money to anyone. This is a free support forum where we share knowledge. But thanks for outing yourself as the forum troll, good to know.

chris37

@Putton is a new user with the same ip like @omnipip , so or you leaving with this guy using the same devices or you are one guy with 2 alidropship account speaking to each other ...

this is not the way to bring people to you @omnipip !!!! :)

omnipip

Sweet, thanks for your time mate.

Since I've previously not worked with Alidropship, I have a question that might be more technical, let me know if I should post it elsewhere:

I downloaded the chrome extension and was gonna test it by importing one product. Went to Aliexpress and found one product, clicked the little orange + that came up. It then took quite a while to load and when it was done I had like 40 products in my shop...

I'll watch more videos on how to import, or just do it manually since I enjoy it and won't have too many products anyways. But if you have any advice I'd be grateful.

Also, have I understood correctly that I can only import 50 products?? There is a counter saying I have 50 left (shouldn't it be 10 after my 40 test objects?). So if I import 50 and then want to change products all the time, I have to buy add ons??

Thanks in advance!

I am glad that I helped! Anyway, I only worked in sales and traffic in my eCommerce store. So I have no idea how to manage products. :)
If you have any more interesting questions please post them here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/170112621472882

Maczad

Hey guys! I am here to answer any questions you may have about dropshipping. I have been a coach for 5 years and have been evolving with the market.
Shoot your questions!

I have a question.

Im starting out as a dropshipper and I’ve a little confusion. As a dropshipper that ships to all the country, I am offering free shipping to all countries and meanwhile, adding the shipping fee to my products since it is free shipping.

Now I’m confused with:

1. How do I set my shipping rates since every products have different prices of shipping rate. Especially Africa has higher ship rates than other continents, and I wouldn’t want someone from Africa shopping from my store and using the free shipping option and then I’ve to pay for the high rate shipping cost when I want to reorder.

2. How do I differentiate suppliers who don’t ship to Africa and other countries. Once I import the products, and they want to make an order, I’m guessing it doesn’t show whether the supplier ships to the country or not and they won’t be aware either since it doesn’t show.

Please help. Thank you