Dropshipping coach

omnipip

Hey guys! I am here to answer any questions you may have about dropshipping. I have been a coach for 5 years and have been evolving with the market.
Shoot your questions!

omnipip

Ok let try !!!
Better way for I have organic traffic?
Thats quite a broad question and it depends on your website and what you want!
But let us say you should have a solid SEO, Email marketing, Social media monetization and Viral content. Those are the most useful tips for such a broad question! :)

chris37

That is a very important part of off-page seo
But since its a bit more difficult to control then the on-page part of seo i prefer to focus on that with my clients!
With your clients? As I know alidropship team not allow outside marketing provide beside them own!

If you try to sell your services here, an admin propaply is gonna ban you.

omnipip

I do not work with marketing directly with stores :) i only teach people how to achieve certain results with their stores using the resources they have at hand!
Glad to explain :)

chris37

I do not work with marketing directly with stores :) i only teach people how to achieve certain results with their stores using the resources they have at hand!
Glad to explain :)
Thank You, how i say I will have you in mind ;)

Good luck in your journey.

Putton

Hey guys! I am here to answer any questions you may have about dropshipping. I have been a coach for 5 years and have been evolving with the market.
Shoot your questions!

Hi and thanks

I understand that email marketing is important, but how do I best get the emails? How to catch the emails that I can later market too?

Direct Webstore

I understand that email marketing is important, but how do I best get the emails? How to catch the emails that I can later market too?

Unbelievable. All that freely available information on the Internet/Youtube on such a basic thing going to waste. Including all the countless threads on it in this forum already AND the blog posts on it in the ALidropship blog section.

Does anyone have ANY research ability or common sense AT ALL these days? Most don't seem so. But on the bright side, that's great for marketers. More clueless, gullible dummies to sell to. LOL ;)

No wonder these self-appointed "Gurus" get so many useless sheep to take advantage of. ;)

Putton

UNWATCHING (Garbage thread)

Hello, angry person.

Thanks for worrying about me, but I'm doing fine. However, when someone posts a thread like this I'd like to brainstorm and hear what they have to say.

Perhaps you are angry because you are missing something in life? You should try meditation, or find a partner. But first you have to be nice. Good luck!