Dropship plugin will not activate

Yoske

AliDropship plugin Version 0.9.18

I am very familiar with WP setup and operation, and cannot figure out why this app will not show in my left-side back-end menu. I am using Firefox (latest update) and my ionCube meets your standards:

Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v6.0.5, Copyright (c) 2002-2016, by ionCube Ltd. with Zend Guard Loader v3.3, Copyright (c) 1998-2013, by Zend Technologies

The plugin installed with no hitches, and shows as "activated", but there is no way I can see to access it -- I can't get to the point of inputting my key. My hosting is with HostGator and I spoke with HG support and they updated my PHP to 7.0. and verified that my ioncube loader is activated as well. The notice that my PHP had to be updated to above 5.6+ disappeared, so maybe we can eliminate that as the issue.

I tried everything I can think of: disabled all plugins, purged cache and history, reinstalled Alidropship , uploaded via FTP, tried it in Chrome (this was just an act of desperation -- there is no way this is a browser issue). No show.

From the threads I am seeing on this matter, it is a known issue, so why aren't you posting the fix, if there is one, and save us all the aggravation. I spent 3 hours wrestling with this and have nothing to show for it -- except a developing bad attitude.

Also: your suggestion to load phpinfo.php into our root folder is useful, but you have to stress that the file has to be deleted as soon as possible. Bad people can do bad things with that information.

Your help is appreciated...Joe

PS: And post the fix somewhere publicly so those of us who are afflicted don't have to go rooting through threads looking for clues that might help us out. If you have done this, my apologies -- just give us that link.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
AliDropship plugin Version 0.9.18

I am very familiar with WP setup and operation, and cannot figure out why this app will not show in my left-side back-end menu. I am using Firefox (latest update) and my ionCube meets your standards:

Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v6.0.5, Copyright (c) 2002-2016, by ionCube Ltd. with Zend Guard Loader v3.3, Copyright (c) 1998-2013, by Zend Technologies

The plugin installed with no hitches, and shows as "activated", but there is no way I can see to access it -- I can't get to the point of inputting my key. My hosting is with HostGator and I spoke with HG support and they updated my PHP to 7.0. and verified that my ioncube loader is activated as well. The notice that my PHP had to be updated to above 5.6+ disappeared, so maybe we can eliminate that as the issue.

I tried everything I can think of: disabled all plugins, purged cache and history, reinstalled Alidropship , uploaded via FTP, tried it in Chrome (this was just an act of desperation -- there is no way this is a browser issue). No show.

From the threads I am seeing on this matter, it is a known issue, so why aren't you posting the fix, if there is one, and save us all the aggravation. I spent 3 hours wrestling with this and have nothing to show for it -- except a developing bad attitude.

Also: your suggestion to load phpinfo.php into our root folder is useful, but you have to stress that the file has to be deleted as soon as possible. Bad people can do bad things with that information.

Your help is appreciated...Joe

PS: And post the fix somewhere publicly so those of us who are afflicted don't have to go rooting through threads looking for clues that might help us out. If you have done this, my apologies -- just give us that link.
Hello, what error do you have?

Yoske

Sorry for the delay responding. I can’t believe you’re asking me what the error is...the plugin says it is activated; it does not show up in my work menu; I am not asked to enter my key; I get a msg about not having ioncube (which I verified with hostgator that I do); and my php has been updated to 7.0. If nothing here points to an error for you, then it must certainly point to a valid reason for a refund. I hope this can be resolved issue can be resolved. I am still traveling and will not be able to respond to you until 1/8. Thanks

Yoske

Here is the error msg: Error! ionCube Loader Not found. Learn more.

As I mentioned in my previous post, HostGator has verified that I do have ioncube loader. How do I proceed?

Velvet

I've just bought this plug in, and I am have the same issue. I've just installed the plug in, it shows activated. I have installed the recommend theme but its doesn't show in the backend of WP. I am unable to your product. Is the plugin broken because it seem you are having new customers unable to Register the plugin using the give code and use the product in the dashboard.

error msg: Error! ionCube Loader Not found.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I've just bought this plug in, and I am have the same issue. I've just installed the plug in, it shows activated. I have installed the recommend theme but its doesn't show in the backend of WP. I am unable to your product. Is the plugin broken because it seem you are having new customers unable to Register the plugin using the give code and use the product in the dashboard.

error msg: Error! ionCube Loader Not found.
Hello, if you have this Error it means that ionCube Loader is not set up properly! You can PM me your cPanel, WP credentials and domain name - we will check.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Sorry for the delay responding. I can’t believe you’re asking me what the error is...the plugin says it is activated; it does not show up in my work menu; I am not asked to enter my key; I get a msg about not having ioncube (which I verified with hostgator that I do); and my php has been updated to 7.0. If nothing here points to an error for you, then it must certainly point to a valid reason for a refund. I hope this can be resolved issue can be resolved. I am still traveling and will not be able to respond to you until 1/8. Thanks
Hello, You can PM me your cPanel, WP credentials and domain name - we will check.

PalomaZ

As you can see, up and active. If for whatever reason there is an issue between the app and the loader, and I see I am not the only one, it would be most helpful that you really publish a solution for everybody.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 15.18.45.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 15.18.45.png
    298.4 KB · Views: 8