Domain redirected on server

bogdao

Hi,

I've already installed alidropship plugin on my server. Orginally URL of my website was the name of my server. I had a propper domain so I did a redirect of my domain to my server.

Now when I enter my website everyhing looks perfect - on home page I can see my domain name in URL bar, but when I go to different sections of my store (eg. product list, contact etc) it is switching to present a server name in URL bar.

My hosting company told me that it is a matter of WP configuration and they are not a WP support.

Has anyone a simillar problem?

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I've already installed alidropship plugin on my server. Orginally URL of my website was the name of my server. I had a propper domain so I did a redirect of my domain to my server.

Now when I enter my website everyhing looks perfect - on home page I can see my domain name in URL bar, but when I go to different sections of my store (eg. product list, contact etc) it is switching to present a server name in URL bar.

My hosting company told me that it is a matter of WP configuration and they are not a WP support.

Has anyone a simillar problem?
Hello, You need to extract your database (SQL), open it in some text redactor e.g NotePad and replace all fragments with a name of your new domain. Then you need to upload this database on a hosting.