Doggy store for sale - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonmay

I regretfully have to sell my doggy site, had this store made with Alidropship Ultimate package last October which cost me $899, to check it out go to LittleDoggyHaven.com

I bought this site eager to go full time with it, but about two months after having it made, my husband and I decided to take on a local business which basically takes up my time.

I did work very hard on this site for the first two months as you can see, and I made a sale when I did an Instagram shoutout. You will be buying a beautiful ready-made site with lots of trimmings.

Executive Summary
This is an AliDropShip store. Basically, you order the items from the supplier directly to the client's house.

Highlights
This site has 242 products published, 22 in draft mode, and 23 in import mode. Most of the content has been revamped because as you should know Alidropship's content is very basic when they set up your site, no disrespect.

This site uses Davinci2, but the old Davinci is set up if you prefer that look and feel.

Currently has 6 blog posts. Comments on products have been revamped to English language, and there are some really good genuine comments on the blog posts.

Plugins included:
-Ads Abandoned Cart AliDropship
-Ads Facebook Business Catalog AliDropship...pixels, and product feed is all set up
-Ads Recent Sales Pop-Up
-AliDropship Dropship Me...with 40 free Imports left
-Single Product Promo Page
-SocialRabbit...with Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram activated

Social Media included:
Twitter has 848 followers
Instagram has 1611 followers
Facebook has 496 followers 497 likes
Pinterest has 432 followers
YouTube Google Plus this ending 2nd April

Operations
To continue running this business you'll need time to find new hot products and then test them in ads (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest). And that's about it because the store has already all the plugins needed to continue.

The Social Rabbit plugin is included and all setup, which saves more than 40 hours of work per week.

Financials
This site made one sale worth $20 end of last year. I haven't been able to work on the site so it's not generated any more sales.

Seller Notes
What makes this a good business is the fact that I made it fully automated and ready to sell products. You will be buying a ready-made store in a thriving niche. I am very eager to sell as it will free me up to work on my local business.

Because this site uses Alidropship, you do not need anything else other than what I've already bought (unlike Shopify) all you need is your hosting and drive to get it started.

Make me your best offer. I will reply to them all. littledoggyhaven@gmail.com

Thank you Sharon

Last edited:

mgmbars

Hello Ms Sharon; Nice Post here. I have checked your website and it is very well designed.
Ms Sharon which 'Tracking' plugin are you using at your 'tracking page'? It looks fantastic service. If you share it, I would be happy as a newbie drop shipping starter.
Thank you in advance.

sharonmay

Hello Ms Sharon; Nice Post here. I have checked your website and it is very well designed.
Ms Sharon which 'Tracking' plugin are you using at your 'tracking page'? It looks fantastic service. If you share it, I would be happy as a newbie drop shipping starter.
Thank you in advance.
Hi sorry for not getting back, it has now sold. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.