Digital Marketing

veronica

Hello,
I am new in drop shipping. I just started my site but I haven’t promoted yet.
I would like to receive suggestions on how to start my marketing strategy which could be effective and not so high budget since I am starting. I know about social media (Fb, Instagram, Twitter, Google Ads) but among all this huge amount of information I am messed up and I really don’t know how to start.
All dropshippers in this forum started like me. Is there anyone that could give me a hand to start promoting my site. I sell different products, not just one niche. So, how can I do it?
I will highly appreciate the help of you dropshippers that already have experience and success.
Thank you so much!

axiom786

I feel that the Social Rabbit Plugin could be of much assistance to you to promote your business. I don,t know much to share with you.
I bought the Plugin one year back at a discounted price. I LOVE the plugin. I hope you will make an effort and read the functions and features of the Social Rabbit Rabbit. Wish you best of luck in your Dropshipping Business

Rumegado

It depends a lot on what you have to promote, your customers and where. Look for SEO companies or companies that help you both with SEO and Social Media too.

Direct Webstore

All dropshippers in this forum started like me.
No. Not all. I and many others did a ton of research on dropshipping and store/product promotion before I bought the plugin and joined this forum. I prefer not to put the cart before the horse. lol

But even though not 'all", there are "many" here who do put the cart before the horse, so you're half right. lol

Unfortunately, many of those people become the biggest moaners when their magic money machine won't work. Please don't become one of those. ;)

Anyway ... I strongly suggest you start here for marketing tips ... https://alidropship.com/category/blog/ ... then branch out to Google/Youtube. The "tips" stated so far in this thread are pretty basic and/or bleeding obvious.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

the Social Rabbit Plugin could be of much assistance
SR is great, but DO NOT use it on a NEW site! Do manual/human Social Media interaction at first (2-3 months for me) ... or risk being banned. This has been my advice for a long time and is now also recommended by at least one SR developer too. I have used SR on multiple stores and have never had an account banned.

I actually use Social Rabbit AND make occasional human posts ... just to keep it "real".

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

My marketing team advised me to be where your client is.
Pure genius! Your marketing team is underpaid. But I'm a bit concerned that you actually need a marketing team to tell you that.

TIP: I would advise other members to use common sense, rather than hiring a marketing team. Much cheaper and much more satisfying.

The only exception is if your marketing team actually has creative skills, realistic input, AND works in a third world sweatshop for 20 cents a day.

;)

Last edited:

chris37

Pure genius! Your marketing team is underpaid. But I'm a bit concerned that you actually need a marketing team to tell you that.

TIP: I would advise other members to use common sense, rather than hiring a marketing team. Much cheaper and much more satisfying.

The only exception is if your marketing team actually has creative skills, realistic input, AND works in a third world sweatshop for 20 cents a day.

;)
This marketing team have no idea what dropshipping is :)

Last edited:

sellinggenie

Veronica. You have two things to accomplish at this point.
#1 Promote your product pages using organic promotion practices, which will create SEO traffic. Go to Youtube and create an account if you don't have one and start making product reviews of our inventory.
#2 The second thing you must do is advertise your product pages using paid advertising. There are an unlimited number of ad channels you can try. However, if you want to waste less time and money then research and discover the ad campaigns your competitors are running instead.

Jacobharry

You can hire inhouse marketer to promote your website. I don't suggest you to go for an agency for that. Make sure how each single page is useful for the user.

Ersher

Firstly, you should build a good marketing strategy and especially how you can promote your product better. You should see what are your potential clients and then decide where your publicity will go better. If you want a string website you should definitely reach an SEO company. They know better how this business works. I can only recommend you NTA DIGITAL TULSA company because is the only one I heard good reviews of. But, you can search for another one in your area! Good luck with your business!!

Last edited:

QueenBris

Firstly, you should build a good marketing strategy and especially how you can promote your product better. You should see what are your potential clients and then decide where your publicity will go better. If you want a string website you should definitely reach an SEO company. They know better how this business works. I can only recommend you NTA DIGITAL TULSA company because is the only one I heard good reviews of. But, you can search for another one in your area! Good luck with your business!!

Can you tell me more information about this company?

EdnaW

Hi veronica, this is an old thread and I don't know where you are now on your dropshipping journey, but you've hit the nail on the head–social media is free marketing when done right.

This all boils down to your capability to find a focal point for your product though. If your product is anything aesthetic (clothes, make-up, home decor) Instagram is the way to go, if it's bulkier items that you generally don't see every, Facebook and FB marketplace are a safe bet, and etc.

If you could provide us a bit more information regarding the products you plan to sell, we can zone in on what socmed works best!

Severalun

Hmmm, it seems reasonable to start searching for information about this topic. This thing with digital marketing it's like bitcoin. And I think first what you should do is finding a marketing agency, which has the best option of course. But, also you should give your time and earnestly working with companies like this. I was looking for a company like this a time ago. After a long time of searching, I found the best option at uaateam, an internet marketing agency. The profit of my little company is growing day by day.

Last edited:
One of the first things you should do to market a dropshipping store is to create an online presence and build your store on as many social marketing sites as possible. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram are all platforms that can be used to build momentum for your products if you don't have funds on hand.

Once some products start selling, it's important to talk about them more often and provide images and videos so customers get a better idea of what they're talking about. It also helps if you mention them every day in posts on your site and other social media sites, telling the customer that this product or service is still available until their friends point out that it's not.

If this sounds too difficult or time-consuming, you can always opt to consult or hire an SEO Expert that will get you up-to-speed and it doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be breaking the bank either! Getting professional advice that will have long-term effects on your business as a whole should be a worthy investment if you want to succeed as a dropshipper ;).

Summertrain

Hi Veronica, if you're looking to do FB marketing, I've got some tips that might be of help)

Once you’ve defined your audience and established your goals, you need to think over a content strategy that will help you achieve them. Promotional content itself won’t help you build trusting relationships with your audience. Besides, Facebook can penalize overly-pushy marketers for their salesy promotions. So, mix educational, informative, entertaining, and promotional content. If you manage to provide high-quality and relevant content, customers will be happy to learn more about your product.

To boost your posts, you can use Facebook Ads for successful outreach. It is based on a bidding strategy. You choose the timing, ad placement, and target audience.

If you're running multiple accounts to make the most of FB marketing, it's a good option to use some tools to manage the accounts in a more effective way. I do recommend an antidetect browser AdsPower in this regard. It provides virtual browser profiles for multiaccount management and can automate many repetitive tasks on Facebook, such as commenting on posts, liking posts and so.

yesjerryer

It seems to be easy to learn advance digital marketing but when you perform as per target it seems to be a pain when doesn't get result. Digital marketing is the component of marketing that uses internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones and other. I just enroll myself and complete advanced digital marketing course in vadodara for advanced digital marketing strategies and great results.

DannyVento

The main step you should do to advertise a dropshipping store is to create an online presence and open your store on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. These resources can be used to build promotion for your products if you don't have enough money.
Once some products start selling, it's important to talk about them more often and provide images and video. You shoul also mention them every day in posts on social media sites. You can quickly get more instagram views buying followers, but it's risky. The best option is more posts, stories, promotions, product videos. This will help to get really interested in your product customers and buyers.

Last edited: