Digital Marketing

veronica

Hello,
I am new in drop shipping. I just started my site but I haven’t promoted yet.
I would like to receive suggestions on how to start my marketing strategy which could be effective and not so high budget since I am starting. I know about social media (Fb, Instagram, Twitter, Google Ads) but among all this huge amount of information I am messed up and I really don’t know how to start.
All dropshippers in this forum started like me. Is there anyone that could give me a hand to start promoting my site. I sell different products, not just one niche. So, how can I do it?
I will highly appreciate the help of you dropshippers that already have experience and success.
Thank you so much!

axiom786

I feel that the Social Rabbit Plugin could be of much assistance to you to promote your business. I don,t know much to share with you.
I bought the Plugin one year back at a discounted price. I LOVE the plugin. I hope you will make an effort and read the functions and features of the Social Rabbit Rabbit. Wish you best of luck in your Dropshipping Business

gematogenS

Hello there! I have a piece of advice for you. If you want to promote your site on social media, consistency and an original content is the key. You should be original, and your customer should find you anywhere. The customer should associate your barnd with his style of life. But, in order to get some clients and do it now, see here how client acquisition system work. It's an old approach instead a good one.

Last edited:

Rumegado

It depends a lot on what you have to promote, your customers and where. Look for SEO companies or companies that help you both with SEO and Social Media too.

bukuiri

I prefer to sell my products through Social Media. My audience is young, everyone appreciates the interesting videos on Instagram, Tik Tok. My marketing team advised me to be where your client is. I sell beautiful things for teenagers, pens, notebooks, pens, thermoses what is colorful and bright. The content on Social Media is the key, believe me. When I email marketing san diego the next product for promoting, their creativity overwhelms me. We reached almost 50 k on Instagram in almost one month. Why? Nice video content!

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

All dropshippers in this forum started like me.
No. Not all. I and many others did a ton of research on dropshipping and store/product promotion before I bought the plugin and joined this forum. I prefer not to put the cart before the horse. lol

But even though not 'all", there are "many" here who do put the cart before the horse, so you're half right. lol

Unfortunately, many of those people become the biggest moaners when their magic money machine won't work. Please don't become one of those. ;)

Anyway ... I strongly suggest you start here for marketing tips ... https://alidropship.com/category/blog/ ... then branch out to Google/Youtube. The "tips" stated so far in this thread are pretty basic and/or bleeding obvious.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

the Social Rabbit Plugin could be of much assistance
SR is great, but DO NOT use it on a NEW site! Do manual/human Social Media interaction at first (2-3 months for me) ... or risk being banned. This has been my advice for a long time and is now also recommended by at least one SR developer too. I have used SR on multiple stores and have never had an account banned.

I actually use Social Rabbit AND make occasional human posts ... just to keep it "real".

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

My marketing team advised me to be where your client is.
Pure genius! Your marketing team is underpaid. But I'm a bit concerned that you actually need a marketing team to tell you that.

TIP: I would advise other members to use common sense, rather than hiring a marketing team. Much cheaper and much more satisfying.

The only exception is if your marketing team actually has creative skills, realistic input, AND works in a third world sweatshop for 20 cents a day.

;)

Last edited:

chris37

Pure genius! Your marketing team is underpaid. But I'm a bit concerned that you actually need a marketing team to tell you that.

TIP: I would advise other members to use common sense, rather than hiring a marketing team. Much cheaper and much more satisfying.

The only exception is if your marketing team actually has creative skills, realistic input, AND works in a third world sweatshop for 20 cents a day.

;)
This marketing team have know idea what dropshipping is :)

sellinggenie

Veronica. You have two things to accomplish at this point.
#1 Promote your product pages using organic promotion practices, which will create SEO traffic. Go to Youtube and create an account if you don't have one and start making product reviews of our inventory.
#2 The second thing you must do is advertise your product pages using paid advertising. There are an unlimited number of ad channels you can try. However, if you want to waste less time and money then research and discover the ad campaigns your competitors are running instead.

bukuiri

Can't believe that the digital market has gotten so big lately, I remember my college years when most peoples did not even understand such words. Luckily for me I have studied IT mainly working with Java and once finishing my degree ive decided to open up my own online shop. It did brought me a huge tones of pain and time however I did manage to finish it but been struggling to get peoples on it even with tones of adverts ive posted and shared through internet. So with the help of my friends and familly and many advices ive decided to work with professioanal SEO company such as https://www.justseo.co.nz/wellington-seo-services/ and the traffic just doesnt end and keeps growing day by day.

Last edited:

Jacobharry

You can hire inhouse marketer to promote your website. I don't suggest you to go for an agency for that. Make sure how each single page is useful for the user.

Ersher

Firstly, you should build a good marketing strategy and especially how you can promote your product better. You should see what are your potential clients and then decide where your publicity will go better. If you want a string website you should definitely reach an SEO company. They know better how this business works. I can only recommend you NTA DIGITAL TULSA company because is the only one I heard good reviews of. But, you can search for another one in your area! Good luck with your business!!

Last edited:

QueenBris

Firstly, you should build a good marketing strategy and especially how you can promote your product better. You should see what are your potential clients and then decide where your publicity will go better. If you want a string website you should definitely reach an SEO company. They know better how this business works. I can only recommend you NTA DIGITAL TULSA company because is the only one I heard good reviews of. But, you can search for another one in your area! Good luck with your business!!

Can you tell me more information about this company?

EdnaW

Hi veronica, this is an old thread and I don't know where you are now on your dropshipping journey, but you've hit the nail on the head–social media is free marketing when done right.

This all boils down to your capability to find a focal point for your product though. If your product is anything aesthetic (clothes, make-up, home decor) Instagram is the way to go, if it's bulkier items that you generally don't see every, Facebook and FB marketplace are a safe bet, and etc.

If you could provide us a bit more information regarding the products you plan to sell, we can zone in on what socmed works best!