Different prices for different variations

Hunor Barabas

Hello! First of all, I've got to say that I'm in love with both the plug-in and the da Vinci theme. As in every relationship, we have our differences, but I could always talk it out with her. Until now...

My problem is the following: I would like to expand my range of products with something that's not on Aliexpress. I'd like sell posters that come in different sizes, and thus, different prices. The problem is, I can see no option to change the price depending on the selected variation.

Well, you might say, go with Woocommerce then. Yes, that would be a solution, but it would take me a few days to re-build everything, and even then, I would have to leave my darling, da Vinci, and choose a different theme. No-no.

So, almighty @Yaros , please descend from the heavens and solve a mere mortal's problems in one of the following ways:

1) Add an option to set different prices for different variations

2) Make da Vinci into a Woo theme as well. If I recall correctly @kingpin suggested this earlier. If you'd do this I'd ask my friend to carve out a statue in your figure. We'd put it in the center of our little town and we would pray to you in times of poverty.

Jefri

Hello! First of all, I've got to say that I'm in love with both the plug-in and the da Vinci theme. As in every relationship, we have our differences, but I could always talk it out with her. Until now...

My problem is the following: I would like to expand my range of products with something that's not on Aliexpress. I'd like sell posters that come in different sizes, and thus, different prices. The problem is, I can see no option to change the price depending on the selected variation.

Well, you might say, go with Woocommerce then. Yes, that would be a solution, but it would take me a few days to re-build everything, and even then, I would have to leave my darling, da Vinci, and choose a different theme. No-no.

So, almighty @Yaros , please descend from the heavens and solve a mere mortal's problems in one of the following ways:

2) Make da Vinci into a Woo theme as well. If I recall correctly @kingpin suggested this earlier. If you'd do this I'd ask my friend to carve out a statue in your figure. We'd put it in the center of our little town and we would pray to you in times of poverty.

I am using Aliplugin Davinci theme too..

You can try it:
- first add your "variation"
- then go to "inventory" to add quantity, price original, and sale price

mushrukh

Hahahaha seriously epic