Did not give me full refund

Jayah

Hi I bought some products from a seller and after 2cweeks the seller cancel the product on me. So I did a dispute and won but I only won half the money, they took my tax and shipping. What? How can they only give me half. How can I fight for all. I will do it with my bank too. This is not right at all. What do you suggest? This is theft? So the company can just cancel and still get paid or never ship and still get paid & not me. No way!!

Mar

Hi I bought some products from a seller and after 2cweeks the seller cancel the product on me. So I did a dispute and won but I only won half the money, they took my tax and shipping. What? How can they only give me half. How can I fight for all. I will do it with my bank too. This is not right at all. What do you suggest? This is theft? So the company can just cancel and still get paid or never ship and still get paid & not me. No way!!
If I am correct you ordered the product directly with the seller? If so, how did you dispute?

Mar

I did it with aliexpress. I emailed seller but they didn't respond.
There must be a reason. I was refunded at least four times already, always full, never half of the amount I paid. As suggested, get in touch with AliExpress support.