DaVinci Woo outdated templates

spoo

Hello, every time I update WooCommerce - there appears a hint, that my theme "DaVinci Woo" contains outdated template files.

It seems this is not interfering with the functionality, yet - but wouldn't it be professional to finally fix this, since the Theme is still offered at alidropship.com?

davinciwoo/woocommerce/global/quantity-input.php Version 7.2.0 ist veraltet. Die Hauptversion ist 7.4.0,
davinciwoo/woocommerce/cart/cart.php Version 7.0.1 ist veraltet. Die Hauptversion ist 7.4.0,

Thank you,
Sandra

Georgy

Hello, every time I update WooCommerce - there appears a hint, that my theme "DaVinci Woo" contains outdated template files.

It seems this is not interfering with the functionality, yet - but wouldn't it be professional to finally fix this, since the Theme is still offered at alidropship.com?

davinciwoo/woocommerce/global/quantity-input.php Version 7.2.0 ist veraltet. Die Hauptversion ist 7.4.0,
davinciwoo/woocommerce/cart/cart.php Version 7.0.1 ist veraltet. Die Hauptversion ist 7.4.0,

Thank you,
Sandra
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Please, send your request to our support team to check your case - support@alidropship.com

spoo

I have already done this some time last year. They promised me to fix it with the next update, but that never happened. Maybe you can forward this issue to the tech team again? Thank you.

jarhead

I get the same messages as you and also reached out to support. There's a way to update the php files yourself but I'd rather not.

spoo

Thank you! Bun since the Theme is still offered for download at alidropship.com, I think we can expect this to be fiexed by the developer himself.

I mean, there always come new customers who download it freshly (with a purchase of the plugin).
And free or not, as long as it is offered, it should work without such general errors for. Everything else looks quite unprofessional to me...